Questions B4 Buying LC

wolfie.416

Silver Elite Master
Jan 26, 2017
hello,
I am a new customer here at LC.
I am going to buy this cheat, but before that I have a few questions to ask...
I would like to know after I buy your CS:GO multi-cheat, how is it that it's going to be setup.
Does the cheat have some type of GUI? Or does the cheat have a Cloud Setting, online database where I can modify FOV and Smooth..? How do I renew my cheat SUB after expiry? Can different weapons be modified (in terms of FOV & Smooth)? Do I inject with a USB?

Thanks for your time and effort!

- One of your potential customer

It's an internal, you can change them ingame and in the Settings.cfg file.Yes, there are weapon configs. You simply buy it and wait for vip sync, it is synced everyday. You don't need usb to inject.

U get a mail from Jim where everything u need to download is:D also a guide and links to more guides.

The cheat has an ingame manu and a config setup, you can change fov for every weapon group such as rifle, pistol, shotgun.

After the expirydate u just renew a new sub and wait. No you should not inject with USB, Valve is watching over usb`s.

After you buy It can take up to 12-24 hours before u get the email and get VIP on the site.
Hope this helped, see u soon I hope:D

Best Regards. Chimi

hello,
I am a new customer here at LC.
I am going to buy this cheat, but before that I have a few questions to ask...
I would like to know after I buy your CS:GO multi-cheat, how is it that it's going to be setup.
Does the cheat have some type of GUI? Or does the cheat have a Cloud Setting, online database where I can modify FOV and Smooth..? How do I renew my cheat SUB after expiry? Can different weapons be modified (in terms of FOV & Smooth)? Do I inject with a USB?

Thanks for your time and effort!

- One of your potential customer
1. if you are talking about how to get the cheat working then you will receive a email from [email protected] saying your activation you will have to link your form account to your auth account and the rest of the steps should be in the email
if you are talking about the settings set up you have to do that your self

2. Lc has a in game GUI and a settings file in which you can adjust the settings too

3. its best to renew the cheat 1-2 days before your current sub expires

4. you can adjust each settings for different weapons they come in categories lie rifle(ak47, m4a4, m4a1s) etc

5. do not inject from a usb you can get a error in the middle of a game if you do that because it causes security issues