Question on IP lock ?

metroboomin

Silver II
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Jul 25, 2016
Hey I was a LC user before I move a lot from hotels to houses and such. Is there any way the ip lock won't affect me?

You can always buy two subs and then you will be allowed to change 2x IP per 12 hours ;)Kappa

We have reason why we don't do any kind HWID locks. It's useless and very ez to bypass

You can always buy two subs and then you will be allowed to change 2x IP per 12 hours ;)Kappa

We have reason why we don't do any kind HWID locks. It's useless and very ez to bypass
Yeah I actually thought about doing that lol but I understand the thing about hwid locks your the only people I know who use this and still haven't been cracked!

Yeah I actually thought about doing that lol but I understand the thing about hwid locks your the only people I know who use this and still haven't been cracked!
use what ? I'm confused are you talking about hwid locks because tox said we DON'T do hwid locks or are you talking about Ip locks ?

just because we don't use it doesn't mean it isn't there staff can still see the hwid trust me if someone is using there account on 2 different computers at the same we will know plenty of people have gotten banned that way
You misunderstood. He said we're the only provider who doesn't use HWID lock and haven't been cracked, despite the rumors and speculation than HWID locking IS safer.

You misunderstood. He said we're the only provider who doesn't use HWID lock and haven't been cracked, despite the rumors and speculation than HWID locking IS safer.
I don't understand why it would make a difference though if someone tries running it on a bunch of computers they are going to get a perma ban from Lc anyway