Question about the League update coming

hahalolwtfbro

Feb 1, 2017
So I've heard the league update is coming before this weekend (so tomorrow). Well my question: Will you release the update for all leagues at the same time? I only need it for ESL & EAC, will that both be released tomorrow or will you only release the update for 1 anti-cheat at a time?

Spam, please start using edit button instead of spamming our forums.
Is there still that cheat is coming out tonight, or its delay again? @Jimster480
He hasn´t said anything else so probably still for tonight but he´s in murica timezone so it will be time differences for many people cause it´s probably coming out at night his time

He hasn´t said anything else so probably still for tonight but he´s in murica timezone so it will be time differences for many people cause it´s probably coming out at night his time
Exactly for most Europeans here it will be tomorrow morning. Because it's only 1:45 p.m. here it probably won't be out for 12 hours

Sent from my HTC 10 on Sprint

Exactly for most Europeans here it will be tomorrow morning. Because it's only 1:45 p.m. here it probably won't be out for 12 hours

Sounds good, im so tired after a long day probably going to bed watch a movie get a good night sleep and wake up to some legit faceit Kappa

Everyone needs to stop spamming me so far today I have not gotten any work done because I have just been spammed since the morning about when the update is coming out.

People don't seem to understand anything all they understand is how the spam the living fuck out of me and cry like 12 year olds.

The amount of spam I have received in the last month is beyond ridiculous. Despite the multiple threads telling people not to spam me I have 15-50 messages every single day asking me the same fucking question because everyone thinks they are better or more important than everyone else so they need to talk to me directly.
The truth is all the people who have been spamming me are the reason for these delays if not the cheats would have been out last damn week.

You should just make it so it doesn't even send those types of messages out or block it like you do when someone links another cheats website.
what do you want jimster to do block the word faceit ? or you want jimster to code more things on the website delaying the bypass longer ? anyway jimster isn't going to do that he has and always will be a part of these forms he isn't just going to block people from talking about faceit or stop people from tagging him or PMing him because what if they have something important to say people should just understand that it will come out when its ready and to stop spamming him