Question about the League update coming

hahalolwtfbro

Feb 1, 2017
So I've heard the league update is coming before this weekend (so tomorrow). Well my question: Will you release the update for all leagues at the same time? I only need it for ESL & EAC, will that both be released tomorrow or will you only release the update for 1 anti-cheat at a time?

nope, because its so new even jimster said he is not aware of any private cheats that support Faceit client right now
Guess I have not seen any actual private cheats that we're bypassing. I know a lot of people have asked me how to bypass it

Sent from my HTC 10 on Sprint

Reactions: FIJI
Maybe there are a couple of them out now that it's been over a month. But I can guarantee you they're all using the same public bypass

That I can´t argue about. And it´s a relief that LC will be first cheat without a public bypass. And also I´ve seen some guy selling private cheats for the faceit client on hackforums but idk if that´s an own bypass or public bypass and a scam can go both ways.

That I can´t argue about. And it´s a relief that LC will be first cheat without a public bypass. And also I´ve seen some guy selling private cheats for the faceit client on hackforums but idk if that´s an own bypass or public bypass and a scam can go both ways.
Its Hack forums Lmao mostly everything there is a scam run by children.