Progress Update

I figured it's been awhile since we said anything and wanted to relay where we currently stood in development. Jimster has been working tirelessly to make sure we pushed out the best updates for our time spent and we thank everyone for bearing with us and supporting us through this. Currently as it stands staff members are testing a version that will fix the raw input bug that the Windows Creator update had broken. Following that staff will be testing a new Faceit bypass and then we will be rolling out the ESL/CEVO bypass followed by the new GamersClub bypass. The ESL bypass will be placed into a public beta before final release.Then Jimster will more then likely be turning his sights on some more popular games that have recently come out that we have received feedback from our community that they'd like to see us create.

This is your update for now more to follow make sure to stay tuned to the news and our cheat update section to keep in the know of what's going on.

Last edited:
When do you think, ppl can buy it probably ? After all plans that will come :)?
I'm not going to give a specific ETA especially on new projects. Right now the time could be as few as two months all the way to 6 months or more for any new project to be realized

Sent from my HTC 10 On Sprint using Tapatalk

Reactions: Artemi and pikachu
I'm not going to give a specific ETA especially on new projects. Right now the time could be as few as two months all the way to 6 months or more for any new project to be realized

Sent from my HTC 10 On Sprint using Tapatalk
Good to know :)

"The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself." - Augustine of Hippo.

Perhaps its time people learn the game, and actually gets to the level they play with cheat. Only then they can be superior, and not be called out every game, because they blatantly spray down two people through the smoke.

Dont get me wrong, i dont care.
Its just my 2cents of advice. Because the cheat should only be the difference from lets say a legit 27-10 score to, 34-7. Atleast if you trying to reach places :confused:

And seriously, that quote. Made my day.:D

It's good that all things are going well. I hope that the all users which blame or hate us finally understand, that we never lie customers. Security will always the main key on our forum, so LC shows full power soon :)

Are the minimum requirements still a thing?

(3+ or 6+ Months sub w/ ID verification or something like that, not sure what it was exactly)

Are the minimum requirements still a thing?

(3+ or 6+ Months sub w/ ID verification or something like that, not sure what it was exactly)

To buy LeagueCheats 3.0 (PRO league) you will need to have 2 months sub of LC.

Reactions: Artemi
To get inside 3.0 Beta (current state) you need 5 months.

True, just basing if of what jimster said we will have to see I guess. I don't play pubg so doesn't really matter for me.
I mean, I'd like to play but it;s just horrible overall so I'd probably only play it after cheats just like CS, I didn't care for CS and still don't so I cheat, same for PUBG when and if we release one lol

I mean, I'd like to play but it;s just horrible overall so I'd probably only play it after cheats just like CS, I didn't care for CS and still don't so I cheat, same for PUBG when and if we release one lol
Same here for me, I bought the game, tried it out with a couple of friends, and realized how horribly unoptimized it is... Not gonna even touch it until BattleEye sorts their game out...

Same here for me, I bought the game, tried it out with a couple of friends, and realized how horribly unoptimized it is... Not gonna even touch it until BattleEye sorts their game out...

Let's see how long will take to fix the issues and optimize the game. :p

For me PUBG is a fun game to play with friends, I really have some decent laughs playing it.

Its been a while for me and I can't really find anything about it.. but is it now still able to cheat on EAC ?