Progress Update

I figured it's been awhile since we said anything and wanted to relay where we currently stood in development. Jimster has been working tirelessly to make sure we pushed out the best updates for our time spent and we thank everyone for bearing with us and supporting us through this. Currently as it stands staff members are testing a version that will fix the raw input bug that the Windows Creator update had broken. Following that staff will be testing a new Faceit bypass and then we will be rolling out the ESL/CEVO bypass followed by the new GamersClub bypass. The ESL bypass will be placed into a public beta before final release.Then Jimster will more then likely be turning his sights on some more popular games that have recently come out that we have received feedback from our community that they'd like to see us create.

This is your update for now more to follow make sure to stay tuned to the news and our cheat update section to keep in the know of what's going on.

Last edited:
Don't worry I will make sure you will not be able to buy lc 3.0 when it will be released .
Like someone cares i am playing with private cheat on face it premium and esea for 1500 paunds. I am just watching how you keep scam innocent members, because i was 1 of those people who got scamed. Eveyone knows that Jimster480 was meme.

Like someone cares i am playing with private cheat on face it premium and esea for 1500 paunds. I am just watching how you keep scam innocent members, because i was 1 of those people who got scamed. Eveyone knows that Jimster480 was meme.

If you don't trust Jim's work you shouldn't even be here, just to sh#t talk on someone's hard work.
Sorry.

Reactions: h33x
n1 mustache
Who cares about how and what do you play with? Still playing with your SUPAPRIVATE100%NOPASTEDCHEAT which was coded by l33t1337 coder 17y/o and definitely will be detected.

Private hahaha, hahaha, hahaha. I remember you can't afford more then 50 euros for buying account and you spend 1500 pounds for private. LMFAO NT poorish. Hope staff will ban you because no one wants you here.

For those who don't believe. Jimster sends us almost every single day beta version to test it out. He wants to be sure that the software is free from bugs etc. before he will release it for the public usage.. That's why it takes so much time. There is a lot of things that may go wrong.

I'm really happy that the LC community is indulgent and patient.

gn499.jpg

Reactions: h33x
This is bull's hi t fake news since 11 months, nice scam keep it up.
Private hahaha, hahaha, hahaha. I remember you can't afford more then 50 euros for buying account and you spend 1500 pounds for private. LMFAO NT poorish. Hope staff will ban you because no one wants you here.

Let's get to the point,there is no need to ban anyone. He proved a point, we only showcased one video at FaceIT and this account got manual'd. By banning or removing user content (It happened a few months ago, one of our old customers proved that LC has nothing to offer atm. But someone from Staff straight banned that guy ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ), you will only confirm what this guy said. And for now we don't have NOTHING to show. But this will change soon because Jimster, in last couple of weeks putted a lot effort into 3.0. Sooner or later we will be able to prove that LC 3.0 isn't a meme. And trust me, "The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself." - Augustine of Hippo.
Also, this thread shouldn't be posted in News mainstream, that's part of marketing tactics. We have our VIP section right? Cheat Updates or VIP? It's so important the we have to post it here?
-If you don't have anything to say, don't say anything at all.
Everyone knows the current state of LC isn't the best. Right now we don't have anything to offer, LC only has a good 2d aimbot and that's pretty much it. Supporting matchmaking and server sided AC's, it's a standard these days. Almost every pasted cheat, straight from UC got it.
Some of you probably already noticed that nothing is happening at our LC's YouTube channel. Yeah, that's part of our marketing tactics. If you don't have anything to show, it's better to be quiet. I'm not saying that we should hide and disappear from p2c scene, so please don't get me wrong.

If someone want to check latest m_rawinput 1 smooth update:

Code:
Smooth: 12
Supersmooth: 8
Sensitivity: 2.0
Fov: 2
Multibone: 2

@Aaron @Apache @FD^GoD @Ferre @mitobr @panzer @sebus1315 @xans @Sui7 @baronkp

As always, stay tuned and keep in touch with us ;)
Regards,
ToX

Thx for the information update. I hope u guys dont make any pubg hack, but if so dont make it public that everyone can buy it. keep it in a limited customerbase. We all know that BattleEye is a very good AC.

Thx for the information update. I hope u guys dont make any pubg hack, but if so dont make it public that everyone can buy it. keep it in a limited customerbase. We all know that BattleEye is a very good AC.
It will be limited availability unless my plan is properly executed. In which case I'll make something they cannot detect even if it's public.
BattleEye devs will cry :)

Sent from my HTC 10 On Sprint using Tapatalk

i believe there will be a windows update in 4 days to fix m rawinput, how would you fix it now..

Well the thing is that for EAC you cannot use raw input off anyways so this had to be fixed

It will be limited availability unless my plan is properly executed. In which case I'll make something they cannot detect even if it's public.
BattleEye devs will cry :)

When do you think, ppl can buy it probably ? After all plans that will come :)?

Just casually uses LC 3.0 Beta with an AK Fire Serpent...

~So jealous :eek:kay:
That isn't 3.0, 3.0 is just bypasses, this is just a beta of 2.5 with Raw Input fixes.
When do you think, ppl can buy it probably ? After all plans that will come :)?
Thing is, we don't want people to come flocking in. We've kinda hoped people would release theirs publicly and we'd try it under the radar but it never happened, 3.0 beta worked for 7 months before the injection method was patched (luck on the AC parts) and the bypasses themselves still work, problem is the recent injection attempts are causing issues like previous where it works on one system but won't for like 2-3 others so it's not something Jim is comfortable releasing since it's putting users at risk with the potential that half won't even get to use it in the first place. It's not ideal for Jim or any of the staff that we have delays and issues, whilst they're tested and ironed out it's just something that isn't worth the risk until it's definitely, 100% properly fixed, not convenient but Jim has always pride himself in end user security, hence how we've lasted this long without a VAC.
All we can really do is apologise and not give any ETAs as we could never tell, regardless of how complete 3.0 is.

Last edited: