Progress Update

I figured it's been awhile since we said anything and wanted to relay where we currently stood in development. Jimster has been working tirelessly to make sure we pushed out the best updates for our time spent and we thank everyone for bearing with us and supporting us through this. Currently as it stands staff members are testing a version that will fix the raw input bug that the Windows Creator update had broken. Following that staff will be testing a new Faceit bypass and then we will be rolling out the ESL/CEVO bypass followed by the new GamersClub bypass. The ESL bypass will be placed into a public beta before final release.Then Jimster will more then likely be turning his sights on some more popular games that have recently come out that we have received feedback from our community that they'd like to see us create.

This is your update for now more to follow make sure to stay tuned to the news and our cheat update section to keep in the know of what's going on.

Last edited:
when the updates come out ?
--- Double-post Merged (Please used the edit button) ---
when the updates come out ?

how to hide cheat on the demo?

What do you mean?
The cheat is already hidden on the demo.

If you want to record demo but your hack is injected just close CSGO and open without injecting the hack.

Is that what you want? If not, please, could you make it more clear so we could try helping you out? :)
You should create a thread in the right section (Cheat Help | Support)

Last edited:
Thread hijack
What do you mean?
The cheat is already hidden on the demo.

If you want to record demo but your hack is injected just close CSGO and open without injecting the hack.

Is that what you want? If not, please, could you make it more clear so we could try helping you out? :)
I run the tape to the beginning of the game prescribe and record the cheat is disabled( why?

Let's get to the point,there is no need to ban anyone. He proved a point, we only showcased one video at FaceIT and this account got manual'd. By banning or removing user content (It happened a few months ago, one of our old customers proved that LC has nothing to offer atm. But someone from Staff straight banned that guy ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ), you will only confirm what this guy said. And for now we don't have NOTHING to show. But this will change soon because Jimster, in last couple of weeks putted a lot effort into 3.0. Sooner or later we will be able to prove that LC 3.0 isn't a meme. And trust me, "The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself." - Augustine of Hippo.
Also, this thread shouldn't be posted in News mainstream, that's part of marketing tactics. We have our VIP section right? Cheat Updates or VIP? It's so important the we have to post it here?
-If you don't have anything to say, don't say anything at all.
Everyone knows the current state of LC isn't the best. Right now we don't have anything to offer, LC only has a good 2d aimbot and that's pretty much it. Supporting matchmaking and server sided AC's, it's a standard these days. Almost every pasted cheat, straight from UC got it.
Some of you probably already noticed that nothing is happening at our LC's YouTube channel. Yeah, that's part of our marketing tactics. If you don't have anything to show, it's better to be quiet. I'm not saying that we should hide and disappear from p2c scene, so please don't get me wrong.

If someone want to check latest m_rawinput 1 smooth update:

Code:
Smooth: 12
Supersmooth: 8
Sensitivity: 2.0
Fov: 2
Multibone: 2

@Aaron @Apache @FD^GoD @Ferre @mitobr @panzer @sebus1315 @xans @Sui7 @baronkp

As always, stay tuned and keep in touch with us ;)
Regards,
ToX

I'm very busy with my Microsoft certification exam, for Azure :D .. but i'm happy to see you guys making a lot of improvements :)

:)

soon we shall be back! lol @ToX