Pre-Sale Q's (Quite green to cheating)

Coghu

Silver Elite Master
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Mar 6, 2017
As I've stated in the title, I'm quite new to the whole cheating scene (Only used Vacware for 2 months).
Questions:
1. Do I need to DL the cheat onto a USB or will it be fine just Dl'ing it straight to the PC?
2. For Cevo client, how do I go about properly booting up the cheat? (through console is detectable iirc? could be mistaken.)
3. I'm more than likely going to get the basic/adv config setup (10 or 30$ one). Do I send it to the same person mentioned in the buy menu for the 60/90$ config?

Thanks, Coghu.

Hey @Coghu ,
1. No you have a shortcut that you must run
2. Just start the Hack then the AC when the Update is out
3. I think you mean Virus1x just write him a PM and then buy the Config but only from admins!

Best regards,
AirMake

If you are interested only to play on Cevo you should wait for the update, and the final bypassed AC's... at first only FaceIt and EAC will most likely be supported, Cevo proofings probably will follow later on. Just watch the News section regularly for the update which might come soon...

3. I think you mean Virus1x just write him a PM and then buy the Config but only from admins!
You are wrong, those setups are begin done by different Staff members.

Premium product setups:
PRO Cheat Setup (Including config) Setup done by: ToX -90 $
What you are getting in this exclusive purchase?
-TS3 conversation about your requirements and needs
-Config configuration for your resolutions/sensitivity/key binds/play style
-Live testing with me in server (aim_botz) showcase + trying all weapons
-Time required 4 days

Videos:

Advanced Cheat Setup (Including config/s) Setup done by: Virus1x ~60 $

Due to an influx of complaints bombarding the fucking shit out of Jimster all config sales have been moved off site. sorry for the inconvenience guys.
-Time required 1 day (depends which option you chose*)

Videos:

As I've stated in the title, I'm quite new to the whole cheating scene (Only used Vacware for 2 months).
Questions:
1. Do I need to DL the cheat onto a USB or will it be fine just Dl'ing it straight to the PC?
2. For Cevo client, how do I go about properly booting up the cheat? (through console is detectable iirc? could be mistaken.)
3. I'm more than likely going to get the basic/adv config setup (10 or 30$ one). Do I send it to the same person mentioned in the buy menu for the 60/90$ config?

Thanks, Coghu.
You have ready cfgs on the forum :)

We don't force users to buy the Premium setups but if you wish you could do this. For more information please submit a support ticket.