old member wanting to come back

David Alex

Feb 20, 2015
Hello my friends !

I'm looking into coming back into the community again but i wanted to know if multi league is ready to use and safe to play on FaceIT ?

So if i subscribe right now will it be possible to play FaceIT fully operational or further updates are needed ?

Thank you !

Hello my friends !

I'm looking into coming back into the community again but i wanted to know if multi league is ready to use and safe to play on FaceIT ?

So if i subscribe right now will it be possible to play FaceIT fully operational or further updates are needed ?

Thank you !
The thing about FaceIT, you have to use the correct settings.
For instance over 1+ smooth and under 10+ fov.
This is not because the cheat is detected other-wise but rather because FaceIT admins watch your games and can ban you.

So, yes. It is ready to use on FaceIT.
Once you purchase VIP, there are configuration settings in a sub-topic that'll help you with everything you need including nice settings for FaceIT.

Have fun with LC! :)

The cheat is indeed fully functional on FaceIT.
In fact we're actually one of the only cheats in the world providing actual FaceIT secure cheats.
The reason we do not suggest using over 10 FOV is because it will look very blatant on demo.

You buy the cheats -> get activated -> install and extract cheat -> go get a config from the sub-forum -> go into a bot game and test it -> go into faceit.

But remember if you have ever been banned from faceit before, you need to ban evade (change ip/clear browser cookies)