rlxa

Silver II
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Mar 17, 2018
Hi everyone
So I'm very interested in buying LC and i just wanted to know how long has it been undetected, has it ever gotten detected? I've been looking at this cheat for quite sometime now and everyone seems nice here, nice community, nice cheat. I got banned a while ago but kinda recently, I'm a Platinum Cheats user and ever since it got detected I'm a little worried that it would get detected again considering its kinda still a new cheat and couldn't go undetected for at least a year.
This looks like a great cheat and I'm ready to buy just have a few questions, ya know?

Hello and welcome to LC!
If you used platinum before, you will love this. Imagine switching from a donkey to your dream car.
We had a long UD Streak of 3+ Yrs but last year there was a small wave, where 1/4 of Customers were banned. This year with the vacnet update there was also a small wave, where some Users were banned. But now all is but fixed and LC is back at its old confidence. Jimster (the coder) did amazing things, changing a lot, to ensure this will not happen again. Here is a link where you can read about it all .
I hope you join us and if you need help, there is forums for help and support tickets!
Welcome to the ride

Hello and welcome to LC!
If you used platinum before, you will love this. Imagine switching from a donkey to your dream car.
We had a long UD Streak of 3+ Yrs but last year there was a small wave, where 1/4 of Customers were banned. This year with the vacnet update there was also a small wave, where some Users were banned. But now all is but fixed and LC is back at its old confidence. Jimster (the coder) did amazing things, changing a lot, to ensure this will not happen again. Here is a link where you can read about it all .
I hope you join us and if you need help, there is forums for help and support tickets!
Welcome to the ride

Well in that case let me hop right into my dream car. Thankyou for your help <3
One question though. In the event where LC gets hit again what happens?
One more thing is it like screenshot proof, can i record and use the cheat at the same time?

Well in that case let me hop right into my dream car. Thankyou for your help <3
One question though. In the event where LC gets hit again what happens?
One more thing is it like screenshot proof, can i record and use the cheat at the same time?
It shouldn't happen anymore, but I guess you will end up with a banned account, cheating is always a risk no matter how expensive the cheat (look kqly lol). Though you would get your sub time compensated, getting a free month.
The ESP is not screenshot proof, but there is pixel esp, and if you set it to a good color, and dont have the highest bitrate when streaming, it should be good to go, especially when you have low rez. Probably not in recording videos where you want the best quality possible.
I hope this helps

It shouldn't happen anymore, but I guess you will end up with a banned account, cheating is always a risk no matter how expensive the cheat (look kqly lol). Though you would get your sub time compensated, getting a free month.
The ESP is not screenshot proof, but there is pixel esp, and if you set it to a good color, and dont have the highest bitrate when streaming, it should be good to go, especially when you have low rez. Probably not in recording videos where you want the best quality possible.
I hope this helps

Yes it does thank you for your help <3 very much appreciated.

Yes it does thank you for your help <3 very much appreciated.
You can use F12 to take screenshots with antiscreenshot=1 and this will make the screenshot look clean, but OBS etc if you record with it will cause the ESP to show. The recommendation for this is to stream in like 720P with pixelESP and the pixelesp will be ignored in the compression as it's only 1px.

You can use F12 to take screenshots with antiscreenshot=1 and this will make the screenshot look clean, but OBS etc if you record with it will cause the ESP to show. The recommendation for this is to stream in like 720P with pixelESP and the pixelesp will be ignored in the compression as it's only 1px.

Ahh okay thank you very much for the help and response <3

Hey welcome bro, i hope you're gonna try it soon. In my experience i can tell you it is the best "public" cheat on the market right now, i've used it just a little bit from now but i loved it the way it looks the configuration... I think the most interesting things is the config building :)

Hey welcome bro, i hope you're gonna try it soon. In my experience i can tell you it is the best "public" cheat on the market right now, i've used it just a little bit from now but i loved it the way it looks the configuration... I think the most interesting things is the config building :)

Trust me, I am more than ready for LC.

Reactions: Oliver