My thoughts so far on LC #2

Nah i can simply say that was ez scam, by ultra legit site with auto bots which write messages on their forum and discord :p

**Site Redacted** (Virus1x)

Not sure if this is the site you used, but it was the one I was scammed from..

~Not sure if I'm allowed to show urls, but it's not even a cheat provider, just a scammer.

Last edited by a moderator:
http://************.com/forum/

~Not sure if I'm allowed to show urls, but it's not even a cheat provider, just a scammer.

Bro, before LC I checked this website.
I had my credit card in my hands to buy lifetime sub, which is expensive af.
But, I made a little good search before anything, and, found alot of infos about it being an scammer website.

So I was like: Thanks god I searched before I buy, and thanks god because then I met LC :cool::D

Bro, before LC I checked this website.
I had my credit card in my hands to buy lifetime sub, which is expensive af.
But, I made a little good search before anything, and, found alot of infos about it being an scammer website.

So I was like: Thanks god I searched before I buy, and thanks god because then I met LC :cool::D
Yup... Lifetime was $399.99...

And that's $399.99 gone from me forever... God I was so gullible.

**Site Redacted** (Virus1x)

This is the same guy or 2 guys who do this shit. He really fast crate a legit page and scam peaople from many accounts. The time for private build is 2 or 4 weeks, so if he say that he will make it for 3 days he is 100% scammer and just fuck him especially when he dont send you test build :p This scrub have account on freelancer.com and i really dont know how this fgt i still legit there...