My thoughts so far on LC #2

JackBaits

Silver II
Reaction score
Swag Level :
So far almost after 2 whole months, it has been literally amazing. This cheat is a god. I say it also has helped me improve a lot on my spray control (Though it does help a bit in controlling it), headshotting more frequently (Before w/o cheats it was rare for me to headshot if it wasn't an SMG, now I headshot quite frequently without cheats). It has also destroyed many cheaters (Both rage and legit) that I came upon (Even a inte*w*bz cheater)!

I also tried this on FaceIT, lets just say my teammates so far are shit. I can find better team mates in silver match making, but other than that, it's even more godly in FaceIT than MM (I won a 3v5 against some really good face-it players with some eh team mates)

Would recommend to anyone thinking of purchasing this!

Reactions: 1 users

ToX

Retired Staff
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Thanks for review, can you tell us something more about you? How many cheats did you use? How did you find out LC?

JackBaits

Silver II
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Thanks for review, can you tell us something more about you? How many cheats did you use? How did you find out LC?
I've used about ~3 in the past. Ayyware pastes (Why bother naming em), inte*w*bz (My personal fav that isn't LC), and Inuiria I believe it's called? I found about LC through googling CSGO cheats actually. At first I was skeptical if this was legitimate or not, so I did a bit of searching around, I was still skeptical if this was legit as I felt like it was a scam site with fake people posting (Like some fake cheats do), but I took a gamble and wasn't disappointed.

Sui7

I'm on Gear Bois
Reaction score
Swag Level :
So far almost after 2 whole months, it has been literally amazing. This cheat is a god. I say it also has helped me improve a lot on my spray control (Though it does help a bit in controlling it), headshotting more frequently (Before w/o cheats it was rare for me to headshot if it wasn't an SMG, now I headshot quite frequently without cheats). It has also destroyed many cheaters (Both rage and legit) that I came upon (Even a inte*w*bz cheater)!

I also tried this on FaceIT, lets just say my teammates so far are shit. I can find better team mates in silver match making, but other than that, it's even more godly in FaceIT than MM (I won a 3v5 against some really good face-it players with some eh team mates)

Would recommend to anyone thinking of purchasing this!
Good review;)

fmr

Big Boss
Support
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Thank you!

FD^GoD

Ex Helper
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Thx for your review stay longer with us and enjoy our software :)

Aaron

Also better than Jimster
Administrator
Reaction score
Swag Level :
At first I was skeptical if this was legitimate or not, so I did a bit of searching around, I was still skeptical if this was legit as I felt like it was a scam site with fake people posting (Like some fake cheats do), but I took a gamble and wasn't disappointed.
I was on that same boat when I went to purchase hahaha, shit, people had skins in their vids and I was like "Nah surely they're bullshit skinchangers" but turned out when I checked forum and some posted their profiles they had some skins I was like "Aight then" took a gamble like yourself and here I am boi, worth.

Reactions: 1 user

Edwin

Well-Known LC Member
Reaction score
Swag Level :
I was still skeptical if this was legit as I felt like it was a scam site with fake people posting (Like some fake cheats do), but I took a gamble and wasn't disappointed.
Same here, I was an absolute idiot before, in which I got scammed by the site "enhancedaim.com"... The exact amount was around £300 (yes I know, I'm an idiot)...
I'm super lucky to stumble upon LC :oops:

knox.ini

LEM
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Thanks for the review bro! I hope you enjoy and stay with us for a long time :D

Welcome aboard ;)

pikachu

Man's Not Hot
Support
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Nice review! :)

FD^GoD

Ex Helper
Reaction score
Swag Level :
We just fuck the same girlfriend xDD :troll:

but seriously is old and long story :okay:

Sui7

I'm on Gear Bois
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Nah i can simply say that was ez scam, by ultra legit site with auto bots which write messages on their forum and discord :p
Tell us a story

pikachu

Man's Not Hot
Support
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Pls tell us the story! :okay:
As @Edwin said, story time!!!!!!!