RealReactor

Silver Elite Master
Jan 14, 2017
So I have only been usin this cheat for 2 days but keep in mind I had the cheat 6 months ago so this is my second time. The cheat is absolutely amazing. I have just as many hours in my main as my smurf which I cheat on which goes to show how desperate I’ve been to find a good cheat (800 hours on both account). I have cheated with ich*at, in*uria, inte*w*bz, even some ahk triggerbot scripts but no of them come close to how good this cheat is. I wasn’t bad without cheats I just wanted to find cheats that help me without a blatant advantage. I had pretty good spray control and a nice headshot percentage without cheats but this just helps me even more. I only have the 25 dollar version because I don’t think league is worth it but I really appreciate all of you who are staff and the cheat creators for making this cheat and also for being so nice when I ran into trouble. I also cheat on my main with a 200 dollar inventory.

Also my subscription ends the day before my birthday.

Reactions: FD^GoD
Thanks for your review! :)

And I totally agree. Tried many cheats but LeagueCheats is THE best.

Hey, thanks for you honest review! Can you tell us when you started cheating in CS:GO?