This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

legit frags

cutiecat

LE
CSGO Pro League
May 17, 2016
Terrible quality I know my pc is garbage but i tried hopefully i can make better ones once I get my new computer

I'm sorry but I don't see a lot of legit kills.
I only see the freezes and shakes

I'm sorry but I don't see a lot of legit kills.
I only see the freezes and shakes
welp i tried when i recorded it seemed ok but then i realized it was really laggy and slow for some reason, what recording software would you recommend?

Bro, nice try hard but it's lagging for me :/

Not everybody is rich.
Sure, but Canada still better then 3rd world. I'm talkin' bout my country(Lithuania)

P.S: Guys don't take my comment so serious, it's only joke !

Peace

Sure, but Canada still better then 3rd world. I'm talkin' bout my country(Lithuania)

P.S: Guys don't take my comment so serious, it's only joke !

Peace
Oh, yeah when I first bought my pc it was pretty good. I'm getting a really sick one tho gtx 1080 and i7 6700k also since the canadian dollar is pretty terrible and are tax is so much everything here is pretty expensive

Oh, yeah when I first bought my pc it was pretty good. I'm getting a really sick one tho gtx 1080 and i7 6700k also since the canadian dollar is pretty terrible and are tax is so much everything here is pretty expensive
Oh, bro... I didnt know it about taxes and prices..
Sorry !

I played 50 FPS on a MSI laptop In 3-4 years, I even went to lans with It xD

Pro's were like "wtf Is he doing? He really needs to suck when he can't even afford a good pc" and then i rekt their ass xD just wait my friend, but you don't need a good PC to be good, cause you got some Nice frags I'll tell you that!

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…