legit frags

cutiecat

LE
CSGO Pro League
May 17, 2016
Terrible quality I know my pc is garbage but i tried hopefully i can make better ones once I get my new computer :p

I'm sorry but I don't see a lot of legit kills.
I only see the freezes and shakes

I'm sorry but I don't see a lot of legit kills.
I only see the freezes and shakes
welp i tried when i recorded it seemed ok but then i realized it was really laggy and slow for some reason, what recording software would you recommend?

Sure, but Canada still better then 3rd world. :D I'm talkin' bout my country(Lithuania)

P.S: Guys don't take my comment so serious, it's only joke !

Peace
Oh, yeah when I first bought my pc it was pretty good. I'm getting a really sick one tho :D gtx 1080 and i7 6700k also since the canadian dollar is pretty terrible and are tax is so much everything here is pretty expensive

Oh, yeah when I first bought my pc it was pretty good. I'm getting a really sick one tho :D gtx 1080 and i7 6700k also since the canadian dollar is pretty terrible and are tax is so much everything here is pretty expensive
Oh, bro... I didnt know it about taxes and prices..
Sorry !

I played 50 FPS on a MSI laptop In 3-4 years, I even went to lans with It xD

Pro's were like "wtf Is he doing? He really needs to suck when he can't even afford a good pc" and then i rekt their ass xD just wait my friend, but you don't need a good PC to be good, cause you got some Nice frags I'll tell you that!