LeagueCheats Setup / Development Delays

Hey everyone,
As many of you know I live in Miami.
We are currently bracing for possible impact of Hurricane Irma, I will do my best to remain connected here to process things as much as I can.
If / When I am knocked offline @ToX will be filling in for setups and other things (albeit at a slower rate).
Any cheat updates that were planned to come out this week / next week will be delayed due to the weather.
As it stands no programming has been done past monday afternoon of this week due to storm preparations. While I understand this is not the news that most of you want to read, trust me when I say that it is not the news that I would like to write.

For those of you who are religious please pray for me and my family that we get through this especially with minimal damage.

Thanks in advance for your patience and support in this time of possible crisis!

proxy.php

stay safe jim and family and people in miami!! may god bless you all ameen

Damn looks terrible what happened there :( We pray for all !

Best of luck bro! My partner is in Orlando right now (cabin crew) got stuck over there lol. I know Miami got hit fairly hard! hope your safe dude.

hey jimster best of luck for you and your family i will pray so you and your family stay safe
--- Double-post Merged (Please used the edit button) ---
proxy.php

stay safe jim and family and people in miami!! may god bless you all ameen
god bless you too amen

best of luck to you and your family! stay strong whatever happens.

Hey everyone,
As many of you know I live in Miami.
We are currently bracing for possible impact of Hurricane Irma, I will do my best to remain connected here to process things as much as I can.
If / When I am knocked offline @ToX will be filling in for setups and other things (albeit at a slower rate).
Any cheat updates that were planned to come out this week / next week will be delayed due to the weather.
As it stands no programming has been done past monday afternoon of this week due to storm preparations. While I understand this is not the news that most of you want to read, trust me when I say that it is not the news that I would like to write.

For those of you who are religious please pray for me and my family that we get through this especially with minimal damage.

Thanks in advance for your patience and support in this time of possible crisis!
Stay safe.

Good Luck Homie, Take it easy and stay safe!

That goes for everyone!

<3

A little update for everyone, we did get through the storm fine. But we have lost internet and cell service.
Most of the time I have no services at all other than power (which has come and gone, but thankfully has not stayed off for any real length of time).
For the past days I have had internet for only an hour or two during the day.

I hope that services are all restored soon

A little update for everyone, we did get through the storm fine. But we have lost internet and cell service.
Most of the time I have no services at all other than power (which has come and gone, but thankfully has not stayed off for any real length of time).

Ur hack is the best public hack i have ever used (used more then 10 i think :eek: )

Last edited:

Amazing to see all the love you and your family have gotten on the forums.Glad you and the family made it trough without any serious damage.

Glad to hear that you are all good.