LeagueCheats Setup / Development Delays

Hey everyone,
As many of you know I live in Miami.
We are currently bracing for possible impact of Hurricane Irma, I will do my best to remain connected here to process things as much as I can.
If / When I am knocked offline @ToX will be filling in for setups and other things (albeit at a slower rate).
Any cheat updates that were planned to come out this week / next week will be delayed due to the weather.
As it stands no programming has been done past monday afternoon of this week due to storm preparations. While I understand this is not the news that most of you want to read, trust me when I say that it is not the news that I would like to write.

For those of you who are religious please pray for me and my family that we get through this especially with minimal damage.

Thanks in advance for your patience and support in this time of possible crisis!

Just want to let you guys know that I am still here, my power and internet have been spotty but thankfully we missed the brunt of the storm for now.
We still have 12 hours of strong winds left and 24 hours of almost tropical storm force winds

Just want to let you guys know that I am still here, my power and internet have been spotty but thankfully we missed the brunt of the storm for now.
We still have 12 hours of strong winds left and 24 hours of almost tropical storm force winds

I heard that Miami area had over 500,000 people without power. Wow!

Miami isn't even being hit directly by Hurricane Irma, but I saw that Miami is getting hit with wind gusts up to 100 MPH. Dang...

Hurricane Irma is about 600 miles wide.. that just boggles my mind.