LC Undetection Streak?

Stride

Apr 12, 2017
Hey guys,
I've been a past user of a different private cheat. However, it was detected a few months back which got my main banned with over $1000 worth of skins in the inventory. Now that the fume has cooled down a bit, I would like to re-enter the game with a different cheat provider. I was just wondering how the undetected streak of this cheat stands as of today?

Thanks alot in advance.

-Stride

Hey guys,
I've been a past user of a different private cheat. However, it was detected a few months back which got my main banned with over $1000 worth of skins in the inventory. Now that the fume has cooled down a bit, I would like to re-enter the game with a different cheat provider. I was just wondering how the undetected streak of this cheat stands as of today?

Thanks alot in advance.

-Stride
2 year streak now i think? jims public cheats are pretty dam undetectable but dont take my word for it and try it out and look at others reviews

If your looking for safety you came to the right place. Many of the users have knifes and use this cheat and don't even hesitate that they will get vacced. In my opinion this is the safest public cheat on the market.

Sorry to hear your private went detectectable :(

Hey guys,

Thanks alot in advance.

-Stride

I've been using LC for 8+ months and I've cheated with over an $800 dollar inventory at one point. I never hesitated or was worried about getting vacced at all. This is my inventory currently if that makes you feel better. Welcome to the forums, you came to the right site. Jimster knows what he's doing. I can assure you it's worth the money for the security it has.

proxy.php

Reactions: Airless_
i have use the old SSW hack from jimster480 , and must say i had 2-3 years without ban on cs 1.6 on free version , jimsters cheats was great , before year currently dont know but i buy behind i think there no changes, he know what he do

Tox will link you his inventory to show you how much you should trust LC lol. This is the best cheat to use if you're scared about losing your skins as long as you don't wall blatantly to get OW'd you have nothing else to worry about.

Tox will link you his inventory to show you how much you should trust LC lol. This is the best cheat to use if you're scared about losing your skins as long as you don't wall blatantly to get OW'd you have nothing else to worry about.
never play on ur main with ANY p2c cheat... it can be 1-10 years stayed UD but the day will come that vac is gonna hurt ur ass and then u done

http://steamcommunity/id/Leaguecheats/

I'm not going to explain why LC security is n1.. It self explains everything.

LC > all, as always ;)

The security is top notch, I think many levels deep into detections.
On top of that the user base here is relatively small, I'm not interested in catering to the masses and would rather keep this site small and exclusive.
I just like doing what I do and as long as I can make enough money to sustain my endeavors and provide nice services to everyone I am happy.
That's why you won't find LC ads in Google, Facebook, Yahoo, Bing or any of the major forums like HF or LSX, etc

Sent from my HTC 10 On Sprint using Tapatalk

I don't think they ever gonna find a good way to detect cheaters right away with human learning process since people are different none are the same which would make it pretty easy for cheats to just make vectors or what ever need to be random :)

The security is top notch, I think many levels deep into detections.
On top of that the user base here is relatively small, I'm not interested in catering to the masses and would rather keep this site small and exclusive.
I just like doing what I do and as long as I can make enough money to sustain my endeavors and provide nice services to everyone I am happy.
That's why you won't find LC ads in Google, Facebook, Yahoo, Bing or any of the major forums like HF or LSX, etc

Sent from my HTC 10 On Sprint using Tapatalk
I found LC by Googling "FaceIT cheats" which is how I originally came here tho..