how can i apply for the lc private? would like to get the faceit version not the GC one.
For one: You need to be a trusted member.
For 2: For a jimster private hack you do need some deep pockets
Thirdly: With LC you don't really need a private. I use LC on my main with skins
Trust me LC offers one of the best securities of all P2C in the market. Plus the aimbot is amazing. KappaPride

i am looking for something that works on esea so i guess i have to go for the customs?
--- Double-post Merged (Please used the edit button) ---

Hey, i would like to apply for an esea build but i can't pm you... can you pm me instructions?

unfortunately you are not eligible to apply yet. You have to earn your reputation first.

i am looking for something that works on esea so i guess i have to go for the customs?

Hey, i would like to apply for an esea build but i can't pm you... can you pm me instructions?

Mate, did you even check what ToX posted?

https://leaguecheats.com/wiki/custom-cheats/

Private projects aren't available for everyone. You have to be at least 2 months regular VIP subscriber to apply as possible private project customer. In the meantime, you have to gain some reputation and trust in the community and our eyes.*

yes, the only requirement is to be two months regular sub... i can apply now and wait until i meet the requirements...
No you cant Thats not how it works . First meet all requairment and then we can talk . I hope you know that esea build price is 2k+$ per year