LC 3.0 BETA APPLY

amnez1k

Master Guardian II
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Mar 7, 2017
hello
i wanted to ask you a question guys
I have 1 year on this forum and used lc only one time one month because after that i was forced to use faceit ac and faceit ac wasnt bypassed by lc so I didnt used anymore this cheat
now the lc 3.0 bypassed faceit ac and i want to use it to play on faceit ac.. i used only 1 month lc but i have the abillity to apply beta 3.0
so i can apply or not?
or if i buy now 6 months sub.. i can apply for lc 3.0 pro league version?
i need this cheat just to play on faceit and get higher level because matchmaking sucks

hello
i wanted to ask you a question guys
I have 1 year on this forum and used lc only one time one month because after that i was forced to use faceit ac and faceit ac wasnt bypassed by lc so I didnt used anymore this cheat
now the lc 3.0 bypassed faceit ac and i want to use it to play on faceit ac.. i used only 1 month lc but i have the abillity to apply beta 3.0
so i can apply or not?
or if i buy now 6 months sub.. i can apply for lc 3.0 pro league version?
i need this cheat just to play on faceit and get higher level because matchmaking sucks
You need 6 months of usage the software. So U can not.

Hm, tricky question, if you have the badge you should be able to apply as the badge implies. But I'll summon @ToX to clear out the cloud that was made between your question and my thoughts around it

Reactions: amnez1k
and if I buy now 6 months sub i cant apply?
@ToX

Hm, tricky question, if you have the badge you should be able to apply as the badge implies. But I'll summon @ToX to clear out the cloud that was made between your question and my thoughts around it

It will happen for me too when i'll got 5 likes :/

Here:

We don't have a resourceful way of gathering the payment / usage data from Paypal, so currently we just do it via account age and then when people apply we check their payment email / auth name via Paypal or Emails to check how many times they have truly applied.

Ok so I dont have 6 months
If I buy now 2x 3months cheating subscription I can apply for lc 3.0?
Or when it will be public for everyone ? I Need for faceit level

If I buy now 2x 3months cheating subscription I can apply for lc 3.0?
If you buy 2x6mo and wait 6 mo = you will be able to apply.

Or when it will be public for everyone ?
Q: I'm not a subscriber for 6 months, when will 3.0 be out of beta?
A: At this point in time we don't know, it can take weeks or months. But in the end it will be public and you will be able to buy it.

I'm pretty sure that in 6 months it won't be out for everyone.

We've been waiting a long time now and there have been plenty of delays for the Faceit release. I'd buy the cheat and see if you like it before you spend a whole lot of money.

If you buy 2x6mo and wait 6 mo = you will be able to apply.
why i still need to wait 6months to be able to apply if i have a sub for 6 months? it got no sense to buy 6 months sub.. and wait 6 months until i cant apply
its like i got 6 months sub.. why i need to wait ? lol

We've been waiting a long time now and there have been plenty of delays for the Faceit release. I'd buy the cheat and see if you like it before you spend a whole lot of money.

Yes, coding leagues is not as easy as it was in one certain point of time. Jimster is trying his best, hes been doing this since way back, League Cheats since 2007, you just have to trust him.

do you want something fast or safe ? either way you'll be bitching that it's not safe if it gets detected fast.