Last Detection Dates

Dogfood

Jan 16, 2017
I would like to know the last time the csgo cheat was detected for the following anticheat providers.
1. Vac
2. Cevo
3. EAC
4. Faceit

1. 2015
2. Not supported ATM (It will in some days).
3. Same, in a couple of days it will be bypass, like ESL,CEVO,FaceIT and EAC ..
4. I don't know if it's "detected" but +10 users get banned by FaceIT after the new anti-cheat, the new FaceIT Bypass will be release with the EAC Bypass.

3. Same, in a couple of days it will be bypass, like ESL,CEVO,FaceIT and EAC ..
Incorrect, I thought this too but ESL Cevo updating was postponed as Cevo has died down and not many people want it as much as EAC and FaceIT, especially how most users here use FaceIT that's the main goal, ESL and Cevo will come after EAC etc.
I made the mistake of saying this too lol :(

@Dogfood
1.march 2015 and even then only 1/3 of users got banned security is only being further increased from here
2.so cevo and esl was never detected you had to inject a certain way after people not doing it that way and getting banned complaining it was "detected" it got pulled and is not supported jimser is working on a better way to inject and will hold a public beta for Cevo this week should be fully out next week Esl will be in the future
3.Eac was never supported at any point but will be soon should be this week
4. The esp for the faceit client got detected but at that point the client wasn't even officially supported it should be officially supported this week

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

@Aaron
jimster said Cevo might work with the update coming but not esl

Incorrect, I thought this too but ESL Cevo updating was postponed as Cevo has died down and not many people want it as much as EAC and FaceIT, especially how most users here use FaceIT that's the main goal, ESL and Cevo will come after EAC etc.
I made the mistake of saying this too lol :(
Oh feelsbad