How does it stay undetected?

Kris Paolini

Silver I
Apr 7, 2015
Im not asking for the source code,(even if i knew how to code lmao)Im asking how do you keep it undetected.Do you have an auto obfuscater in it?

kploa said:
Im not asking for the source code,(even if i knew how to code lmao)Im asking how do you keep it undetected.Do you have an auto obfuscater in it?

I'm not sure about this but this are fully my thoughts. 

I think by keeping it small and just using his own code it makes it already alot harder for VAC to detect. Also by just reading the process and not writing it VAC also haves a really hard time detecting. Since Valve checks for hashes and writing/modifying the process this cheat is really hard for VAC to detect (Except if they put efford into it). The ESP/wallhack/visuals that HyperAim is using are drawed on a new process and not into CS:GO itself so the CS:GO process keeps untouched without any writing to do.

As I told again, this are just my thoughts.

kploa said:

I constantly shift+change code, making it compile slightly differently every update.  In addition, I'm working on a polymorphic code generator which will change almost every single part of the code, which will deter VAC from using common techniques, such as signature scans.  Once it's done, every file will be almost 100% unique from each other.  Hopefully that'll be done in the next week or so.