Hi Thinking of buying,

Umokthar

Gold Nova II
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Jan 31, 2017
So I've been reading so far on the forum and it seems that you guys are working hard on making it the best. the Testimonial looks great. But I only got 1 Question since I do not have access to all of the forum, how complicated is it to do your own setting and not by a someone else one? also, I read that there a lot of documentation but this question is addressing to the community. Thanks in advance, and I can't wait for this to be ESEA and all the other leagues ready.

Hey, It is not difficult for you.
If you have problems with settings,build creating etc, you can always write on "Support Ticket" or "VIP SECTION"
Also now created a new section "Settings" in "VIP section"
There are many good settings for you:)
---------------------------------------------------------------
ESEA bypass will never be released.

Hey, It is not difficult for you.
If you have problems with settings,build creating etc, you can always write on "Support Ticket" or "VIP SECTION"
Also now created a new section "Settings" in "VIP section"
There are many good settings for you:)
---------------------------------------------------------------
ESEA bypass will never be released.
Thanks for your quick reply this is appreciated, I think i will be buying it today, and then will see.

One more question, I did not find wich league are support beside the fact that they are currently working for the faceit platform. Is there any league supported as of now?

Nevermind i found it.
  • Non-League versions support: VAC2/VAC3/MM/ZenGaming/SMAC/PopFlash
    [*]League versions support the above listed and additionally : CEVO*/Gfinity*(unsupported atm)(EAC + AAC + myAC Support planned)
    [*]Works in Fullscreen and Fullscreen Windowed

One more question, I did not find wich league are support beside the fact that they are currently working for the faceit platform. Is there any league supported as of now?
Hey,
first of all use the Edit button you can get for that Points.

Its currently ud on VAC but it will came a EAC update out in a few weeks and then will FaceIT and other stuff working.

CEVO*/Gfinity*(unsupported atm)(EAC + AAC + myAC Support planned)

Hey,
first of all use the Edit button you can get for that Points.

Its currently ud on VAC but it will came a EAC update out in a few weeks and then will FaceIT and other stuff working.

CEVO*/Gfinity*(unsupported atm)(EAC + AAC + myAC Support planned)
More like a few days. I'm finishing it up now.

Sent from my HTC 10 on Sprint

Reactions: FD^GoD and XXXssXXX