Lucas129127

Gold Nova I
Apr 25, 2016
I need help i just bought the "hack" i need the vip status and that :)
1 Question, how long have you been undetected VAC ? and faceit?

Cheat Purchases are setup by me. VIP's are also usually setup by me.
Most purchases are set-up within 1-2 Hours of purchase. Unless bought overnight, in which case they will be set-up when I wake up.
In extreme situations please allow for up to 24 hours for activation of your purchases.

Last VAC detection:
2 years run prior to a detection March last year.
FaceIT - never detected ;)

We had a VAC Wave in March last year (1 year ago) where only 1/3 of the actual userbase got banned, the rest played just fine.
Before that the last detection we had was in like 2009 on the CS:S Cheats.

Since the VAC "Wave" in March we have added an actual build server that makes unique builds every 30 minutes.
All of this this means that (if you would bother) you could download a new build of the cheat everytime you play, and the chance that VAC detects that exact build in 30 minutes is very low.

We've never been detected on FaceIT, reason being that our Aimbot uses a 2D world to screen function and a mouse movement with a special smoothaim humanization algorithm that is both progressive and dynamic which means that the Aimbot itself moves the mouse like an actual player would. In theory there is no way to detect you using it other than if you used a smoothaim on 0 for example.

I need help i just bought the "hack" i need the vip status and that :)
1 Question, how long have you been undetected VAC ? and faceit?
We had a VAC Wave in March last year (1 year ago) where only 1/3 of the actual userbase got banned, the rest played just fine.
Before that the last detection we had was in like 2009 on the CS:S Cheats.

Since the VAC "Wave" in March we have added an actual build server that makes unique builds every 30 minutes.
All of this this means that (if you would bother) you could download a new build of the cheat everytime you play, and the chance that VAC detects that exact build in 30 minutes is very low.

We've never been detected on FaceIT, reason being that our Aimbot uses a 2D world to screen function and a mouse movement with a special smoothaim humanization algorithm that is both progressive and dynamic which means that the Aimbot itself moves the mouse like an actual player would. In theory there is no way to detect you using it other than if you used a smoothaim on 0 for example.
Basically Gaben can't f*** with LC!!! is what FaTaN's se*y a** is trying to say, btw he was my husband but I divorced because he lowers his smoothaim in bed and I can't take it anymore :(.