General Enquiry....

GDLYY

Feb 2, 2017
So I'm looking at buying the full league version of the cheat but before purchase i am just curious as to what i can actually use it on at the moment as the cheat stands i.e Faceit, CEVO, MM ect!

So I'm looking at buying the full league version of the cheat but before purchase i am just curious as to what i can actually use it on at the moment as the cheat stands i.e Faceit, CEVO, MM ect!

You can't use it on any anticheat at the moment except VAC and server-side anticheats like playing faceit without anticheat. But i suggest you to buy the league version because the update will come soon.

So if i bought it now does that mean that im enabled to get the updated cheat when it is released for no additional charge?
Also once i have bought it will it be an immediate thing where i get the file to download or do i need to wait for verification?

So if i bought it now does that mean that im enabled to get the updated cheat when it is released for no additional charge?
Also once i have bought it will it be an immediate thing where i get the file to download or do i need to wait for verification?
Yes. So long as you bought the $35 version, any updates are free which includes any updates to League Proofings.

I see there is no option just for aimbot/trigger by itself i wont feel the need to have WH as I think that is the most blatant way to get banned if you know information your not meant to haha

But on the pricing page the one option is for esp/wallhack so would i have to buy the more exspensive version at $90 for 3 months and just not use the walls?

Jim already said the complex part of the hack is the aimbot and there's no point to sell it whitout the wallhack. Since wallhack is the easiest way to get caught most of us use only aimbot.

Jimster say that we will can using WH on fullscreen after bypass is finished.