nicememe2k13

Silver Elite Master
CSGO Pro League
Jan 2, 2017
after some months, my subscription still frozen and Im still wanting to know if u r already done with gamersclub bypass?

Yes the gamersclub bypass is done :) check the news section and you can find a semi private gamersclub project if you are interested in that or you can buy a private with gamersclub bypass :)
yeah i already know that but i have some frozen days(or months) and im wanting to use that

If you are intrested in the league Multi im sure j1mstar is just updating and it should be back soon,

If you have the money he has private gamersclub projects - the 400$ version is available for the year but im unsure about the 40$ a month project still be available. give him a message and see what he says :)

Good Luck!

The Multi League version does not support GC, the only way to get it now is actually buying the private, other projects are being done atm and GC is one of them, we are actually going to rush on some marketing campaigns and the GC version will be out first than the rest.

I know delays are frustrating, for that reason I can't give you an actual date for the release, because that would be unethical of our part if we couldn't deliver.

Last edited: