This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

GamersClub Update - disponível agora para compra

Status
Not open for further replies.
ConfigReloadKey meaning you can edit the settings in notepad then you can reload it in game? That's how I understood it if I am not mistaken

ConfigReloadKey meaning you can edit the settings in notepad then you can reload it in game? That's how I understood it if I am not mistaken
I think that you have right

Reactions: Kin
I think that you have right

Ok, thanks, last question and I am out of this thread, can you use same key for Panick Key and Config Reload Key? I want both to be Delete button.

Ok, thanks, last question and I am out of this thread, can you use same key for Panick Key and Config Reload Key? I want both to be Delete button.
From my opinion its bad idea bro, but for sure its possible

As we already stated you shouldn't use any visuals on GC. The hack is already under maintance and we gonna make an statement when it's back online.

Reactions: svgod
HOW MUCH TIME I HAVE TO WAIT TO PLAY GAMERS CLUB? IS IT READY OR NOT?

You can freeze your subscrition as you like to wait for the update, your complaints and capslocks will not help Jimster progress on his work, be patient and wait.

Last edited:
Reactions: denizrz
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…