GamersClub Update - disponível agora para compra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hey all,
GamersClub update is out! You can use our newest bypass with League Multi CS:GO subscription.
More details how to use it -> WIKI.
Support thread (everything related to this bypass) -> VIP

What else has been changed?
-New pre-registration questions added
-Terms and Rules updated
-About us page added LINK
-ConfigReloadKey Added (Add this to your settings.ini and set it to a virtual key code) Pressing this will reload the config from the disk (provided its still there, if you use the hide files while ingame loader option it will not work).

Regards,
LeagueCheats Staff

Last edited by a moderator:
A doubt, have to open the anti-cheat gc before the hacker or after ???

The thing that actually piss everyone is generalize an entire country based on one trash talker, I mean you just pop out straight up pointing out our country poverty, like what the fuck, at least have a decent argument to desmoralize someone, you think we are not aware of our country situation?

But anyway let's not overdo it, your concerns about brazilians flooding the website are correct, maybe we have the majority of cheaters.
I don't believe you're Brazilian..You actually type proper English sentences; VPN off pls
A doubt, have to open the anti-cheat gc before the hacker or after ???
Follow the wiki.
https://leaguecheats.com/docs/index.php?title=CSGO:League_setup#GamersClub

I heard that GC was eac based league, or is it not true ? If it is, is it eac proof too for league multi ?
It used to be, now they've changed to their own launcher etc.

Last edited:
I don't believe you're Brazilian..You actually type proper English sentences; VPN off pls

edit: Images are not working DansGame

https://ibb.co/iT3kAF
proxy.php

Hey all,
GamersClub update is out! You can use our newest bypass with League Multi CS:GO subscription.
More details how to use it -> WIKI.
Support thread (everything related to this bypass) -> VIP

What else has been changed?
-New pre-registration questions added
-Terms and Rules updated
-About us page added LINK

Regards,
LeagueCheats Staff

Congratulations bro !

Status
Not open for further replies.