GamersClub Update - disponível agora para compra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hey all,
GamersClub update is out! You can use our newest bypass with League Multi CS:GO subscription.
More details how to use it -> WIKI.
Support thread (everything related to this bypass) -> VIP

What else has been changed?
-New pre-registration questions added
-Terms and Rules updated
-About us page added LINK
-ConfigReloadKey Added (Add this to your settings.ini and set it to a virtual key code) Pressing this will reload the config from the disk (provided its still there, if you use the hide files while ingame loader option it will not work).

Regards,
LeagueCheats Staff

Last edited by a moderator:
Send me the correct link to buy the GC fraud please.

GC Fraud??

proxy.php

I edited the original post because there is also the configreloadkey which has been added to the new version.

This allows you to reload your config ingame.

Jim will work on a spoofer project in the future and there's no ETA.

By now you can buy a new PC and new modem to be 100% safe.

I was reading about changing the HWID of the computer, and how it is able to accomplish this possible or even an exchange of one of the components of hardawre since the set generates the HWID.
I will be testing this case in the next few days, my question was just to know if someone had already gone through this and had managed to accomplish without buying a new computer.

I was reading about changing the HWID of the computer, and how it is able to accomplish this possible or even an exchange of one of the components of hardawre since the set generates the HWID.
I will be testing this case in the next few days, my question was just to know if someone had already gone through this and had managed to accomplish without buying a new computer.

There is some speculations that if you buy a new Mb and HD you can play safe on GC.

Until now, i never heard of anyone using HWID to play on GC. But i think HWID can work.

I tried only changing HD ID's, didn't worked. I had to change HD's id and mac adress, un-log from every accounts linked to every browsers and change my windows. I passed there for 1 month then I got banned. I bought a new PC, and I'm fine there now

There is some speculations that if you buy a new Mb and HD you can play safe on GC.

Until now, i never heard of anyone using HWID to play on GC. But i think HWID can work.
Mac and HDD. And many things only take one of those. But most things are actually using volume ID. Meaning if u fully destroy the drives partition table and reformat it completely it will have a new volume ID.

Sent from my HTC 10 On Sprint using Tapatalk

Mac and HDD. And many things only take one of those. But most things are actually using volume ID. Meaning if u fully destroy the drives partition table and reformat it completely it will have a new volume ID.

Sent from my HTC 10 On Sprint using Tapatalk

did not know that, i think it's much easier destroy the drivers, but how we do dat ?

(i'm not banned on GC, just curious ;))

Status
Not open for further replies.