GamersClub Update - disponível agora para compra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hey all,
GamersClub update is out! You can use our newest bypass with League Multi CS:GO subscription.
More details how to use it -> WIKI.
Support thread (everything related to this bypass) -> VIP

What else has been changed?
-New pre-registration questions added
-Terms and Rules updated
-About us page added LINK
-ConfigReloadKey Added (Add this to your settings.ini and set it to a virtual key code) Pressing this will reload the config from the disk (provided its still there, if you use the hide files while ingame loader option it will not work).

Regards,
LeagueCheats Staff

Last edited by a moderator:
ConfigReloadKey meaning you can edit the settings in notepad then you can reload it in game? That's how I understood it if I am not mistaken :D

ConfigReloadKey meaning you can edit the settings in notepad then you can reload it in game? That's how I understood it if I am not mistaken :D
I think that you have right :D

Reactions: Kin
I think that you have right :D

Ok, thanks, last question and I am out of this thread, can you use same key for Panick Key and Config Reload Key? I want both to be Delete button.

Ok, thanks, last question and I am out of this thread, can you use same key for Panick Key and Config Reload Key? I want both to be Delete button.
From my opinion its bad idea bro, but for sure its possible :D

As we already stated you shouldn't use any visuals on GC. The hack is already under maintance and we gonna make an statement when it's back online.

Reactions: svgod
HOW MUCH TIME I HAVE TO WAIT TO PLAY GAMERS CLUB? IS IT READY OR NOT?

You can freeze your subscrition as you like to wait for the update, your complaints and capslocks will not help Jimster progress on his work, be patient and wait.

Last edited:
Reactions: denizrz
Status
Not open for further replies.