Further questions before buying...

Stride

Reaction score
Swag Level :
Just wondering, there are options to turn off wallhacks right?

Also - is there some sort of 'awareness' feature for this cheat, which makes the whole concept of wallhack less blatant (such as some sort of beeping when enemies are within x radius from your character), but not actual wallhacks so that you can see people through the walls?

elwin1000

Marketplace Banned
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Yes you can turn on/off everything you want.
You are talking about sound esp - You don't find it here, but we have Dynamic Light which is much better in my opinion.
Regards, elwin

Jimster480

Triple OG Founder OG
Founder & Developer
Administrator
Solutions
Reaction score
Swag Level :
There is also list esp which gives you information on players around you that you can't see, etc without telling you where they are.

Sent from my HTC 10 On Sprint using Tapatalk

Stride

Reaction score
Swag Level :
Yes you can turn on/off everything you want.
You are talking about sound esp - You don't find it here, but we have Dynamic Light which is much better in my opinion.
Regards, elwin

Could you please explain what 'Dynamic Light' is? Sorry, not very adept with these technical terms.

Jimster480

Triple OG Founder OG
Founder & Developer
Administrator
Solutions
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Dynamic lighting is the lighting you see on the floor around the players, its customizable and allows you to see players coming or players who are in tunnels without really letting you know where they are.
There are multiple uses for it, between giving you "hints" about players approaching to helping you see players better in darker areas.

Jimster480

Triple OG Founder OG
Founder & Developer
Administrator
Solutions
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Nah I do setups multiple times a day. Usually the only people actually waiting a day are those who don't fill out their login information or those who don't read and check the right email.

Reactions: Stride and JessicaM

Stride

Reaction score
Swag Level :
Nah I do setups multiple times a day. Usually the only people actually waiting a day are those who don't fill out their login information or those who don't read and check the right email.

Wait, is the email sent to the email that was used to register for this forum? Or is it being sent to the email that the paypal is linked to?