now looking here you might have something wrong yes, and it was understood wrong but that is for @Virus1x to decide although i do think he has a big heart and will think about it. idk what the topic was but i hope we can fix it

Reactions: Bas1c
@Jimster480 @ToX

I did't ask for middleman for guy on this site, but a guy on d3scene that didt trust this site.

So i tried to get him to trust, so it not end with he scammed my money via paypal.

Like i believed i could use ViRus as a middleman everywhere. from every forum

So you want to say you meant good but it was miss understood and you apologize for anything wrong if you did wrong and you are now going to think before you type ?

Well our admin made a post not saying who it was or what so ever he didnt talk about you he had used your example to show that whatever happens they will never sell someone out, but you meant that you need a middleman thats another case. but the most important thing to know here is that our admin will never try to convince or interfere in any sales they are only to be asked as a middleman and on their terms ofcourse and you have the right to take it or leave it.

now bro @Virus1x its all in your hand

The picture will stay as is, I'm not for sale and neither is any admin, we made the decision a few hours after we spoke to take this interaction as a chance to ensure security with our customers because we arnt for sale. It's not getting deleted. I stand behind what was written and you should stand behind what you say.

Writed by virtus.

Is not true?
Why will let something stay that is'ent true.

@Jimster480 help me out man.

Can let me have the market ban then, and then change my name, it cant be true my real name has to be there.

I am so sad.

This is akward.

omg..
I don't understand why I would help you. You did something that you shouldn't have and you were made an example of.

Sent from my HTC 10 on Sprint