[Filipino] Other Language Support

Hello, is currently only lc3.0 through the face ac client

Yes it is. Are you using VPN? Why are you in the Philippines?

3.0 is only for trusted members with at least 6 months of subscription.

You can start your months by purchasing leaguecheats. You can always try the cheat with 1 month subscription. It's the best purchase I made.

Yes it is. Are you using VPN? Why are you in the Philippines?

3.0 is only for trusted members with at least 6 months of subscription.

You can start your months by purchasing leaguecheats. You can always try the cheat with 1 month subscription. It's the best purchase I made.
No, I'm in the Philippines, but I'm Chinese. I work in the Philippines. I have subscribed for one month to cheat in the afternoon.

No, I'm in the Philippines, but I'm Chinese. I work in the Philippines. I have subscribed for one month to cheat in the afternoon.

That's good. Will look into more Chinese members that can help you.

Don't worry, we are all waiting for 3.0 Release. By the time 3.0 will get released, I am pretty sure you are eligible by then. I am being realistic right now. 3.0 might get released in 6 months or so. Just be patient. Things can happen, and we might get it before 6 months.

That's good. Will look into more Chinese members that can help you.

Don't worry, we are all waiting for 3.0 Release. By the time 3.0 will get released, I am pretty sure you are eligible by then. I am being realistic right now. 3.0 might get released in 6 months or so. Just be patient. Things can happen, and we might get it before 6 months.
okay, thank you