randomrambo

Silver I
Aug 23, 2017
Hey, I was looking into some CSGO Cheats for leagues and came across this and was wondering on a few questions.

1. When was the last detection?
2. Can you use LegueCheats on Facit Client?
3. Is there a limit to the userbase or is fully open/public?
4. Can it be used in Fullscreen?
5. What is the spraying like? Along with spray transfers?

Last edited:
Hey, I was looking into some CSGO Cheats for leagues and came across this and was wondering on a few questions.

1. When was the last detection?
2. Can you use LegueCheats on Facit Client?
3. Is there a limit to the userbase or is fully open/public?
4. Can it be used in Fullscreen?

1) Last detection of Leaguecheats
-March 2015:
Valve started detecting Themida packed DLLs, the cheat itself without the Themida packing wasn't even detected which Jimster originally thought it was until users who were on older builds before Themida packing came and said they weren't banned, so when Jim tested without Themida packaging it wasn't banning; hence how only 1/3 users were banned.
The cheat came out October 2012.

2) You can't at the moment. LC 3.0 will suport Faceit AC.

4) Yes, it supports fullscreen and fullscreen windowed.

Is there a release date for the LC 3.0 or still under construction?
Still under, the first beta worked which staff used but there were plenty of bugs for it like sometimes it wouldn't inject on first try and sometimes it wasn't injecting at all on different Computers..

Still under, the first beta worked which staff used but there were plenty of bugs for it like sometimes it wouldn't inject on first try and sometimes it wasn't injecting at all on different Computers..
Oh okay. The requirements to be able to get to get it once released is at least 2 months of subscription?

No way that can be real? he must not be using a cheat at all or uses a custom private? I know this looks and seems secure on paper but anything could happen let alone it being public :p damn people are crazy
@ToX Uses a public build like myself and every other users on Leaguecheats.

There is a whole section dedicated to different settings, but the beauty of LC, is the fact that it's incredibly customizable. You can tweak every settings, from smoothness/supersmooth to recoil control and the amount of degree which activates RCS. Also, you could pay extra for a member of LC staff to help customize your own personalised settigs, best fit for your playstyle and computer specs!

There's an entire wiki which explains all the details of installation and usage of LC. Only if you're still stuck, then ask the community, we're happy to help.

And yes, I'm personally using LC with a Steam account worth £500, although I know many other users have much higher priced inventories. It's because we know that LC is so secure, and so legit. As long as you have the right setting for you, Overwatch is a joke, and Faceit is too ez.

So yeah, have fun ( ´▽` )ノ

There is a whole section dedicated to different settings, but the beauty of LC, is the fact that it's incredibly customizable. You can tweak every settings, from smoothness/supersmooth to recoil control and the amount of degree which activates RCS. Also, you could pay extra for a member of LC staff to help customize your own personalised settigs, best fit for your playstyle and computer specs!

There's an entire wiki which explains all the details of installation and usage of LC. Only if you're still stuck, then ask the community, we're happy to help.

And yes, I'm personally using LC with a Steam account worth £500, although I know many other users have much higher priced inventories. It's because we know that LC is so secure, and so legit. As long as you have the right setting for you, Overwatch is a joke, and Faceit is too ez.

So yeah, have fun ( ´▽` )ノ
IN LC WE TRUST! HAHAH

FPS issues = disable everything like ESP. That’s really it
I found that d-lights affect your fps quite a bit too, but maybe that's just because my intensity's quite high... @randomrambo D-lights are basically similar to "chams", except they could be manually set to increase the "spread" and intensity of a player model (correct me if I'm wrong, but blue and red are the only colours that are available)