Few Q's before i buy this!

Lasertom

Aug 1, 2016
I really only play MM,CEVO and rarely face-it.

To my understanding, everything im looking for is already by-passable i just have to buy the $35per/m package.

First Q

So if i was to ask for the same league bypasses and the same features but "custom made" and paid $300-1,000 does that ensure that if their was a vac ban wave etc on this hack i woundlt be banned because i was using the custom coded version?

Second Q

I am going to buy the staff setup, etc. How long does it take after i buy for all of this to be done and me playing?

That basically sums it up

1st: It doesn't "ensure" it. It makes it a lot less likely. It wouldn't be the same signature as the one the members have, but if something else like a hooking method or something was detected, a private cheat could get detected as well. There's no guarantees, but it's much safer.

2nd: Don't buy staff setup. Just contact someone like Owardag after you get forum access and they will hook up your settings for free.

I really only play MM,CEVO and rarely face-it.

To my understanding, everything im looking for is already by-passable i just have to buy the $35per/m package.

First Q

So if i was to ask for the same league bypasses and the same features but "custom made" and paid $300-1,000 does that ensure that if their was a vac ban wave etc on this hack i woundlt be banned because i was using the custom coded version?

Second Q

I am going to buy the staff setup, etc. How long does it take after i buy for all of this to be done and me playing?

That basically sums it up
not sure how that works jimsters public cheats the 35$ one is very unlikely to get detected undetected for 1.5+ years people even play with 2k+ inventories a private cheat you would never basically get banned

also the settings are fine and easy to put in but if you are having any trouble setting it up making it look legit or even getting it to work like it crashing you can buy the set up it depends on the person if its worth it you can ask on the forms for help but it will take much longer and you will never get 100% write settings you will have to tweak your self so it depends

also once you buy the cheat it can take up to 24 hours to activate