FaceIT/EAC/GC Bypass [STATUS UPDATE 04.28.2017]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good work Jimster, even if this doesn't relate to me it's great to see you taking care of your customers so well :D

Looks great, been looking for a cheat that can bypass FaceIT Client. Time to get my level 10 account back up and running. Just waiting to get activated :)

I just want to ask a question to @Jimster480 and @ToX
As the faceit anti-cheat client invades your privacy exactly as much as ESEA client does, how or why do you feel confident that Faceit will be easier to bypass/keep it bypassed rather than ESEA?

As the Faceit AC is on the rise and have the same rights and potential as the ESEA client, i can't understand how you guys would release the bypass for faceit for the same price and not the expensive price such as 2.000$ (ESEA price)

I understand that it's a new AC but yet the potential is the same as ESEA so wouldn't it be rather risky to even make an bypass for faceit if they are so keen on detecting such as ESEA?
Could you give any information on how you can be so sure that it will be an "okey" bypass when ESEA is so hard to bypass?

PS. I don't write this to discourage anyone, i just wish to know how you guys feel about this.
Thanks in advance.

Reactions: st2inless
As the faceit anti-cheat client invades your privacy exactly as much as ESEA client does, how or why do you feel confident that Faceit will be easier to bypass/keep it bypassed rather than ESEA?

As the Faceit AC is on the rise and have the same rights and potential as the ESEA client, i can't understand how you guys would release the bypass for faceit for the same price and not the expensive price such as 2.000$ (ESEA price)

I understand that it's a new AC but yet the potential is the same as ESEA so wouldn't it be rather risky to even make an bypass for faceit if they are so keen on detecting such as ESEA?
Could you give any information on how you can be so sure that it will be an "okey" bypass when ESEA is so hard to bypass?

PS. I don't write this to discourage anyone, i just wish to know how you guys feel about this.
Thanks in advance.
Well good question and i have the answer @Jimster480 hates faceit and sells cheats for 1 usd if needed just to fck faceit admins :D :p

Reactions: SyPh and Bas1c
It really doesn't lol.
Because it's not the same.
They aren't.
ESEA = Full system and Kernel scan + process upon CS launch with manual review. FaceIT isn't.

Thanks in advance.
It's not at all even anywhere near similar to esea. Only all the copy paste guys have said this to avoid supporting it.
Literally the 2 have none of the same functionality.

Faceit works to block cheats and monitor some rudimentary functions of your computer and esea logs all your actions from top to bottom aswell as doing blanket memory scans for blacklisted checksums and obvious cheat implementations.

Faceit is like a combination of eac and cevo.

Sent from my HTC 10 on Sprint

Reactions: 4DHERo and Starrie

Thanks in advance.

Jim already said FACEIT AC is completly different than ESEA AC. As he already stated the problem about ESEA isn't the AC itself but the fact they log your PC 100% since you turn it ON.

Jim already said FACEIT AC is completly different than ESEA AC. As he already stated the problem about ESEA isn't the AC itself but the fact they log your PC 100% since you turn it ON.

ESEA is so intrusive if someone decided to launch a lawsuit they might actually win, the permissions they ask for with their T.o.S are near criminal.

ESEA is so intrusive if someone decided to launch a lawsuit they might actually win, the permissions they ask for with their T.o.S are near criminal.
All good, the cash they made with their BTC mining operation will pay for the fees and any bribes /s

Reactions: mitobr

How to become rich 2017 launch lawsuit to esea

How to become rich 2017 launch lawsuit to esea

There are legalities that are being pushed, You can't include things in a T.o.S that violate your constitutional rights. American citizens can never agree to give their rights away. ESEA is violating that with the intrusiveness of their A/C, If anyone wanted to take it to court they could probably strike a deadly blow against ESEA with it.

There are legalities that are being pushed, You can't include things in a T.o.S that violate your constitutional rights. American citizens can never agree to give their rights away. ESEA is violating that with the intrusiveness of their A/C, If anyone wanted to take it to court they could probably strike a deadly blow against ESEA with it.

And then why nobody does it? - inb4 "i don't have time for this, i have better things to do"

Jimste did a sooo nice job im
So glad that im going to rekt faceit again
Next step ESEA (just kidding XDDD)

Ok first ESL and then ESEA but for beeing honest i would find ESL better ESEA would be too expensiv and very hard to stay UD
Imagine ESL with Screen Shot bypass the best gift that Jim can give us hahahahahag
But first let us enjoy The faceit Bypass
ROAD TO FPL boys ^^

Jimste did a sooo nice job im
So glad that im going to rekt faceit again
Next step ESEA (just kidding XDDD)
na next step sue esea so they have to change there Ac making it weaker then we make a cheat for it ;)

Edit: also Esl is coming its just it is not as popular as Faceit and Eac so that's why jimster is working on faceit client and Eac but esea will never have a public bypass if it stays the way it is

It's not at all even anywhere near similar to esea. Only all the copy paste guys have said this to avoid supporting it.
Literally the 2 have none of the same functionality.

Faceit works to block cheats and monitor some rudimentary functions of your computer and esea logs all your actions from top to bottom aswell as doing blanket memory scans for blacklisted checksums and obvious cheat implementations.

Faceit is like a combination of eac and cevo.

Sent from my HTC 10 on Sprint
Thanks for the reply!

Even if that's true, the ToS of the faceit anti-cheat client are as close as ESEA's. Basically saying the information they need is what they will take from the system. Hence the "potential" in my meaning.

Am i wrong?

Thanks for the reply!

Even if that's true, the ToS of the faceit anti-cheat client are as close as ESEA's. Basically saying the information they need is what they will take from the system. Hence the "potential" in my meaning.

Am i wrong?
let me basically solve your thoughts. Do you want to cheat on faceit ? if yes wait for the bypass if not than no need for so many theories well this bypass shall work on some of the leagues like eac cevo faceit i guess so just wait and enjoy. we dont care how it runs i know u might be thinking how and no its not possible and is it going to work. well we are all waiting and we trust in @Jimster480 work.

have a good night

Reactions: SyPh and Bas1c
Status
Not open for further replies.