FaceIT/EAC/GC Bypass [STATUS UPDATE 04.28.2017]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the reply!

Even if that's true, the ToS of the faceit anti-cheat client are as close as ESEA's. Basically saying the information they need is what they will take from the system. Hence the "potential" in my meaning.

Am i wrong?

The TOS can be close, but to do what ESEA do you need to have balls and infinite money to they lawyers be able to borrow any sue they will get. ESEA blamed someone when they found the bitcoin mine but i highly doubt ESEA had nothing about it. Probably cashing money to fight any kind of sue.
As virus1x stated, what ESEA do isn't legal.

Thanks for the reply!

Even if that's true, the ToS of the faceit anti-cheat client are as close as ESEA's. Basically saying the information they need is what they will take from the system. Hence the "potential" in my meaning.

Am i wrong?
from what I understand they are similar in some ways but no they are not the same and different in a lot of different ways @Virus1x @ToX ?

Thanks for the reply!

Am i wrong?
The ToS isn't the same and both are broad and one shouldn't try to reverse an anticheat from the ToS.

My previous reply stands and is factual.

Sent from my HTC 10 on Sprint

It's not at all even anywhere near similar to esea. Only all the copy paste guys have said this to avoid supporting it.
Literally the 2 have none of the same functionality.

Faceit works to block cheats and monitor some rudimentary functions of your computer and esea logs all your actions from top to bottom aswell as doing blanket memory scans for blacklisted checksums and obvious cheat implementations.

Faceit is like a combination of eac and cevo.

If i run this clients (faceit, esea,etc) throug sandbox or another type of virtualization ill be safer?
or its better to install a new HD to run this virus (aka clients) ?

If i run this clients (faceit, esea,etc) throug sandbox or another type of virtualization ill be safer?
you can run all anitcheats including esea without a ban as long as the cheat isn't actually running

Can you repeat that in English pls
what don't you get I'm confused

You basically said there's no difference but there's a difference..
I said it has similarities because it does I read pretty much the whole faceit Tos when I got banned for that bs reason lol, BUT it is different especially later on in the Tos

I said it has similarities because it does I read pretty much the whole faceit Tos when I got banned for that bs reason lol, BUT it is different especially later on in the Tos
Exactly but the main thing is that they are saying in general in both terms of conditions that what they think is essential for them to use is what they will take.
Both are mentioning that they wont use or analyze private information or give the data to third parties, as a "security" for the users. The main point what i understand is that they are collecting what they deem worthy to collect, in that sense both are saying the same which i fundamentally thought was the thing with esea as Jimster already said that they scan and log the entirety of the system that you are on. Which faceit haven't stated that they will do but in theory they can and if they were serious as ESEA they would (Assumption)

Well as i said, i didn't want to scare anyone. I just don't understand how they wouldn't go with the working model as esea are using if they are actually seeing less cheaters there.
Either way i hope that's not the case.

I don't think it will let u run in virtualization.
It doesn't even run on my desktop or laptop for some unknown reason.
It's been out a few months now and they only managed to change the point at which it crashes / creates an error [emoji23]

Reactions: panzer
Exactly but the main thing is that they are saying in general in both terms of conditions that what they think is essential for them to use is what they will take.
Both are mentioning that they wont use or analyze private information or give the data to third parties, as a "security" for the users. The main point what i understand is that they are collecting what they deem worthy to collect, in that sense both are saying the same which i fundamentally thought was the thing with esea as Jimster already said that they scan and log the entirety of the system that you are on. Which faceit haven't stated that they will do but in theory they can and if they were serious as ESEA they would (Assumption)

Well as i said, i didn't want to scare anyone. I just don't understand how they wouldn't go with the working model as esea are using if they are actually seeing less cheaters there.
Either way i hope that's not the case.
Because esea model is horrible. People have used league multi on esea for months without ban just using some clever tactics. But yet nobody here can use league multi right now on faceit except for those testing the beta.

Clearly faceit approach is different. Esea logs you and their staff will check into you, but it requires staff action of which faceit doesn't have the resources or time to mess with.
ESEA has been curating their methods for a decade now so this is why they can use this horrible ancient model and have it be so effective.

They have to have that sort of text in their ToS any time they are taking a screenshot of any kind because it's unknown what other information may be on the screen at the time the screenshot is taken. So they must cover their ass from a legal standpoint.

Status
Not open for further replies.