FaceIT/EAC/GC Bypass [STATUS UPDATE 04.28.2017]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah my friend i need to say my gf that i have flu to play longer :D

You are literally reading in my mind :D, but remember when the proof comes out we got a deal :D

You are literally reading in my mind :D, but remember when the proof comes out we got a deal :D
Ofc just write to me on steam. After this we make team lc polish guys and ez road to fpl :D

What is the cheat listed as in the "buy page" so I don't purchase the wrong one?

I wanna see the reaction of other cheat providers when this actually comes out, especially HFs reaction to see what they have to say.

Most likely that its going to be detected in a few months.
Of my experience with this faceit client it´s more of a cheat preventer then a cheat detector. So I don´t really think it´s going to be detected in a few months. + knowing jims work I believe it will survive more then ''a few months''.

Most likely that its going to be detected in a few months.
I'm sick of your downward shit spew.
You beg for beta access and then say how the cheats are going to be detected all the time.

I think you work for faceit, so your access will be removed.

Never in the past has anything I've done just lasted "a few months".

Sent from my HTC 10 on Sprint

I'm sick of your downward shit spew.
You beg for beta access and then say how the cheats are going to be detected all the time.

I think you work for faceit, so your access will be removed.

Never in the past has anything I've done just lasted "a few months".

Sent from my HTC 10 on Sprint
He wasn't saying it will be detected, he was replying to someone's comment on what other providers / Hackforums would say.

Status
Not open for further replies.