hey lc community and players are cheaters on faceit
I want to buy this software, but I need it only for games on faceit
so I want to know, how long have you been playing with the software on faceit
could you tell me more about it, if you don't mind

This is the only cheat that has an aimbot that is fully functional and undetected on Faceit. You can use an abundance of settings compared to the other "providers" but all those guys provide are Faceit bans and VACs. We have a lot of users here who play on Faceit btw and also some of the Staff has even played against Fnatic members in Faceit :D.

pretty much the best cheat on the market right now for Faceit, i've got over 300 games and master league without any problems whatsoever

This is the only cheat that has an aimbot that is fully functional and undetected on Faceit. You can use an abundance of settings compared to the other "providers" but all those guys provide are Faceit bans and VACs. We have a lot of users here who play on Faceit btw and also some of the Staff has even played against Fnatic members in Faceit :D.
Yes Yes, I heard about that, but I tried a lot of software, which are also echoed, in the end, I get banned very quickly. I'd like to hear very old players on facet with this cheat

thanks for you reply, of course I would like the other reviews. I banned very often, but now have a new PC that would not been banned for previous bans, I have a dynamic IP

Yes Yes, I heard about that, but I tried a lot of software, which are also echoed, in the end, I get banned very quickly. I'd like to hear very old players on facet with this cheat

thanks for you reply, of course I would like the other reviews. I banned very often, but now have a new PC that would not been banned for previous bans, I have a dynamic IP
Use legit settings and don't play like a queer with esp and you'll def be fine. Also look up the thread for what to do after getting banned on faceit to make sure your all set(you can never be too careful).

I'm sitting here with a couple of questions where a lot of the information posted on the forums could possible provide me with further help in my investigation. Unfortunately it seems like most is hidden for me.
Yeah alot of the important info is in the VIP section, you should consider buying a cheat package because the aimbot is f***** nutty and you will have access to the VIP forums, I am going to expire on the 19th but will renew. If you need any help you can't access through the VIP forum such as this situation we are in now, just post something you need help with here and I could possibly help you.

Reactions: ToX
Yeah alot of the important info is in the VIP section, you should consider buying a cheat package because the aimbot is f***** nutty and you will have access to the VIP forums, I am going to expire on the 19th but will renew. If you need any help you can't access through the VIP forum such as this situation we are in now, just post something you need help with here and I could possibly help you.
Right, what determines the being for instance faceIT secure, smooth settings, fov etc. As well as not having any settings with 0 values or low values such as bunnyhop?

The echoing, how big of a part is it for anti cheat on face it?

The visuals, despite the obvious fact that only close range on faceit, cevo etc. will show - I've heard countless times they don't detect ESP's

Can you shed light on this.

Right, what determines the being for instance faceIT secure, smooth settings, fov etc. As well as not having any settings with 0 values or low values such as bunnyhop?

The visuals, despite the obvious fact that only close range on faceit, cevo etc. will show - I've heard countless times they don't detect ESP's

What determines it is if you know how to code or not. Most cheat providers is just pure c+p and the other 1% who actually has skills just chose to make cheats for MM only and not for leagues. "Smooth settings" in other cheats doesn't make anything proof and you'll still get banned if you use a shitty viewangle aimbot.

How would they detect visuals?. That's just retarded lol.

Reactions: owardag

Okay, let me start off by saying that I am not staff and that I am not a promoter of any sort, I have only been in this Community for roughly over a month and have abandoned all of the other hack/cheat communities that I have spent hundreds of dollars on. This is the only, and I mean only aimbot that is not detected by Faceit because it simulates mouse movements rather than clinging onto offsets. To put it short, it is like a human is aiming for you. This aimbot is nothing less than God tier and everything is compatible on Faceit but I would not go over 40 FOV and don't use anything less than 1.00 smooth just to be safe, for the Triggerbot do not use an insanely low delay like 0 and spam it by holding corners 24/7. For Bhopping, Bhopping on any cheat is detected by Faceit's anticheat, its kinda like a sh*tty version of SMAC where it detects jumps but if you add a few junk jumps you will be fine but please do not use Bhopping on Faceit just to be safe. Do not use Recoil type 5 also just stick to using 4 for now. So to summarize this. When using this cheat remember that you aren't cheating, Gods Angels are helping you aim for only 35 bucks a month and LC 2.5 is coming out this month I believe so you should be set.

No Bhopping.
No Insanely low delay Triggerbot/Spamming corners with it.
No Recoil Type 5.
No FOV over 40. For example. 5 FOV
No Smooth under 1.00, you can use 1.00 and up. For example 2.50 Smooth. add 8 supersmooth to make it look nice and juicy.

Basically all features. Some people use 0.50 smooth without bans so really it's about how you play with it.
I use 0 delay and I havent been banned.
Bhop you can use if you use bhopdelay=

Reactions: ToX
I have using LC ON faceit from december, i got ~&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
PRO LC I'm PRO

Last edited by a moderator: