EliteHaxer

Master Guardian
Aug 9, 2016
I mean, this is a dumb question because obv. this cheat has only been detected once, but when you start the .exe does it stay open in the background as you play, because arent background programs the first things vac checks. I feel like thats super risky. Again, dumb question just want to be reassured that im safe when i buy lc.

I mean, this is a dumb question because obv. this cheat has only been detected once, but when you start the .exe does it stay open in the background as you play, because arent background programs the first things vac checks. I feel like thats super risky. Again, dumb question just want to be reassured that im safe when i buy lc.
the last time lc was detected was 1.5+ years ago it is very very unlikely that it will be detected by vac people play with 2k+ inventories while people with other cheat providers don't even last 6 months and people don't use it on there main accounts

To be honest with you, When I first used LC I was titled as hell.
After my first games I have trusted the cheat more and more.
Right now Im really close to FPL-C [Qualifier for FPL] ( Master League atm)
Im cheating with 4K hours account with a lot of medals and skins.

To be honest with you, When I first used LC I was titled as hell.
After my first games I have trusted the cheat more and more.
Right now Im really close to FPL-C [Qualifier for FPL] ( Master League atm)
Im cheating with 4K hours account with a lot of medals and skins.
Wow, thats amazing. Thank you, def gonna buy lc. Do you have a team and everything? Thank you guys for the responses. Also what league runs the fpl? Esea, esl, face it? jw.

Wow, thats amazing. Thank you, def gonna buy lc. Do you have a team and everything? Thank you guys for the responses. Also what league runs the fpl? Esea, esl, face it? jw.
faceit runs fpl this cheat works for everything except for esea, for the leage multi the non league multi supports server side anti cheat like MM FaceIT kickback etc, everything that doesn't have a client

faceit runs fpl this cheat works for everything except for esea, for the leage multi the non league multi supports server side anti cheat like MM FaceIT kickback etc, everything that doesn't have a client
Wrong Reply*

This cheat works on Cevo and Gfinity but you need to use legit settings.

Awesome. Because i was thinking about doing some face it tournaments once i got this. Could i get your config once i buy the cheat?
sure I use use 1920x1080 and aimkey 1 that's where when you spray you it drags tword them you don't need to hold down a but of you want aimkey1 and play at 1920x1080 you can PM me if now there is a form on the vip section where you can find peoples settings