CSGO Update 10/18/17

Hey all,
New CSGO update tonight which broke a few things.

With this I am updating the cheats for the new version aswell as adding a couple new things.
For League Multi users you can now use the VirualKeyPress mechanism (will only work for this CSGO version atm, new update with automatic offsets coming tomorrow).

For League ESP users you can now use LTYPE 3 (for CEVO/ESL).

For Everyone using SetCursorType 1 (its now in the AImbot menu). <- Multi Versions only

Autoshoot rate changed for Aimbot + Triggerbots, the rate of fire is slower and more variable. Also much more controlled making the triggerbot more powerful.
If you run into issues with the new rates please inform us via a ticket or a thread.

When SetCursorType 1 is turned on there will be a SendCmdAfter option which will appear.
This will allow you to adjust your Command rate which will affect Aimbot Speed (so it won't be snappy) when using SetCursorType 1 (which is for playing with raw Input).
Higher values of SendCmdAfter will make the aimbot slower. But this method is not yet perfect.
Edit: @Aaron has reported that values of 2,3,4 are good for high and low sens users. Please test for yourselves.

Expect an update again in another day or two which will patch some issues with this in specific scenarios aswell as the ability to save the value from the menu (right now it will be read from the config but not saved with SaveOnClose).

All versions of the Loader have been upgraded to incorporate my new string protection mechanism rolled out in the cheat DLL's last week.

Please download the newest build from the LOGIN UPDATER Only.
Do not build using the build client as you will only get the same build again.

EDIT: If you downloaded and have a Missing DLL Error Please Re-Download.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aaaaaah I see you are gearing towards league releases, thats awesome to hear!
also great how you approached the raw input issue, i even think playing around with dpi and both sendcmdafter might make the aimbot alltogether much more customizable.
Please activate asap so i can test stuffs out <3

Aaaaaah I see you are gearing towards league releases, thats awesome to hear!
also great how you approached the raw input issue, i even think playing around with dpi and both sendcmdafter might make the aimbot alltogether much more customizable.
Please activate asap so i can test stuffs out <3
When did you pay? Activiations already happened :thinking:

I'm getting "DLL not found" after i run the shortcut before opening game. Anyone else?
proxy.php

Last edited: