CSGO Update 10/18/17

Hey all,
New CSGO update tonight which broke a few things.

With this I am updating the cheats for the new version aswell as adding a couple new things.
For League Multi users you can now use the VirualKeyPress mechanism (will only work for this CSGO version atm, new update with automatic offsets coming tomorrow).

For League ESP users you can now use LTYPE 3 (for CEVO/ESL).

For Everyone using SetCursorType 1 (its now in the AImbot menu). <- Multi Versions only

Autoshoot rate changed for Aimbot + Triggerbots, the rate of fire is slower and more variable. Also much more controlled making the triggerbot more powerful.
If you run into issues with the new rates please inform us via a ticket or a thread.

When SetCursorType 1 is turned on there will be a SendCmdAfter option which will appear.
This will allow you to adjust your Command rate which will affect Aimbot Speed (so it won't be snappy) when using SetCursorType 1 (which is for playing with raw Input).
Higher values of SendCmdAfter will make the aimbot slower. But this method is not yet perfect.
Edit: @Aaron has reported that values of 2,3,4 are good for high and low sens users. Please test for yourselves.

Expect an update again in another day or two which will patch some issues with this in specific scenarios aswell as the ability to save the value from the menu (right now it will be read from the config but not saved with SaveOnClose).

All versions of the Loader have been upgraded to incorporate my new string protection mechanism rolled out in the cheat DLL's last week.

Please download the newest build from the LOGIN UPDATER Only.
Do not build using the build client as you will only get the same build again.

EDIT: If you downloaded and have a Missing DLL Error Please Re-Download.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes please re-download a new build in the next 5 minutes as the build server is currently making new builds.

At the previous version this morning i got dll not found, then just now i updated it shows injected already.
As im ingame, the cheat didnt inject :/

At the previous version this morning i got dll not found, then just now i updated it shows injected already.
As im ingame, the cheat didnt inject :/
I'm not sure what your time zone is. But please download a new version right now.

Sent from my HTC 10 On Sprint using Tapatalk

I'm not sure what your time zone is. But please download a new version right now.

I download the new version already, and its still not injected.
The past 12 hours still injected and work well.

Just 2 hour ago, and just now still not injected :/
Nothing changed on my settings tho. Rn is LMULTIC -4

I download the new version already, and its still not injected.
The past 12 hours still injected and work well.

Just 2 hour ago, and just now still not injected :/
Nothing changed on my settings tho. Rn is LMULTIC -4
If you have a new build and you had to allow your old one in your antivirus you have to add the new one also.
This is probably why it is not injecting

@Jimster480 if its anything helpful, i found the dll issue to be happening when u select the silent injection thingie when building. either that or its the menu hide function when building, because when i build without these 2 it worked perfectly

If I am not mistaken, autoshoot will be as powerful as triggerbot now? Before, I will turn off autoshoot and will replace it with triggerbot instead.

If I am not mistaken, autoshoot will be as powerful as triggerbot now? Before, I will turn off autoshoot and will replace it with triggerbot instead.
It’s best checked ingame your own way as you may prefer TB over Autoshoot.

It was alot stronger than before in my testing. But this is upto you and your playstyle.

It was alot stronger than before in my testing. But this is upto you and your playstyle.

Autoshoot feels great with some settings nice work !

configreloadkey still not working? Tried it, since I thought it got fixed, but now nothing is happening anymore (not even doing crap to the settings). Thought it got fixed before some updates.

Last edited:
Autoshoot feels great with some settings nice work !

configreloadkey still not working? Tried it, since I thought it got fixed, but now nothing is happening anymore (not even doing crap to the settings). Thought it got fixed before some updates.
It should certainly be working. Make sure you use a hexadecimal representation of the key you wish to bind.

All versions should be fixed.
Works for me now! :D no dll error. Just an FYI, when using LCBuild..towards the end before finishing it opens up 5x File Explorer Windows for me. Not sure if it's just my PC but this was't happening before this new version.

I didn't even notice the CSGO update and jimster already has a cheat update for it. "I'm Jimster480 and I'm the fastest man alive"

It’s best checked ingame your own way as you may prefer TB over Autoshoot.

Thank you guys! Nice update!

I didn't even notice the CSGO update and jimster already has a cheat update for it. "I'm Jimster480 and I'm the fastest man alive"

Yeah! So fast! Just when the update came out, aaron messaged everyone already about bugs, I slept for a while, the next thing I know is cheat is updated haha. Maybe he started fixes during beta phase also. Idk. Jim is still the best haha! Lightning Jim!

You need to try Raw Input, it looks also at your screen legit just quite awesome, LC Stream ready confirmed :challenge_accepted:

You need to try Raw Input, it looks also at your screen legit just quite awesome, LC Stream ready confirmed :challenge_accepted:

I will try this when I have time all I've seen is ToX video about raw input. ty for the tip:)