CSGO pre-purchase questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

csgoagentorange

Silver I
Reaction score
Swag Level :
I am heavily into competitive matchmaking. With that being said I have a few questions I need answered before I decide what features are best for me. I am looking to play like I am very professional while still looking as legit as one possibly can using your hacks. I am a global elite and made it to this rank by using a mid tier quality VIP hack that just doesn't cut it anymore. Needless to say at this rank in competitive matchmaking people can spot a hacker within the first round usually. I am also a known awper who streams and makes a small profit from doing so. So with all of that being said my questions are
1)which hack package is best for me to buy?
2)is there a good aimbot configuration that will keep me on point with my awp "talent" ?
3)how exactly does the recoil control system work if I were to enable that feature when using an assault rifle or pistol?

Last edited:

Thing

Global Elite
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Reaction score
Swag Level :
1. LeagueCheats CS:GO Multi-Hack
2. Yea there's a guide to make your own settings
3. It would control your recoil so you don't have to or customize it so that it only compensates a little.

Reactions: csgoagentorange

csgoagentorange

Silver I
Reaction score
Swag Level :
1. LeagueCheats CS:GO Multi-Hack
2. Yea there's a guide to make your own settings
3. It would control your recoil so you don't have to or customize it so that it only compensates a little.
Ok thank you for your helpful reply. Do you know where i could check the current status of the cheat like if it is online or still being updated?

albert

L33T H4KR
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Ok thank you for your helpful reply. Do you know where i could check the current status of the cheat like if it is online or still being updated?
Our cheat is "always" online, the cheats are being updated automatically when CS:GO is updating and it's very rare that features is breaking when the game updates (which just happened) but this is fixed now and the cheats are Undetected & Usable.

I'd like to add that it has RecoilFOV which makes it really good for streaming & league-play like Faceit/CEVO, it basically adjusts for how long the recoil stays activated, which can be configured to only help on the first 2-3 shots you're shooting, and then it's up to your own skill - i personally use it when im playing LAN.

csgoagentorange

Silver I
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Our cheat is "always" online, the cheats are being updated automatically when CS:GO is updating and it's very rare that features is breaking when the game updates (which just happened) but this is fixed now and the cheats are Undetected & Usable.

I'd like to add that it has RecoilFOV which makes it really good for streaming & league-play like Faceit/CEVO, it basically adjusts for how long the recoil stays activated, which can be configured to only help on the first 2-3 shots you're shooting, and then it's up to your own skill - i personally use it when im playing LAN.
Thank you very much for your reply :). I think i am going to go ahead and purchase within the hour. I hope it lives up to its standards.

albert

L33T H4KR
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Thank you very much for your reply :). I think i am going to go ahead and purchase within the hour. I hope it lives up to its standards.
If you need help with the settings.ini for streaming purpose, be sure to hook me up.
Welcome to the LC-Squad!

csgoagentorange

Silver I
Reaction score
Swag Level :
If you need help with the settings.ini for streaming purpose, be sure to hook me up.
Welcome to the LC-Squad!
One last question i have is what is the difference between the 35 dollar and 25 dollar option? Also once i buy and become a VIP member will i easily be able to download the hack and find setup guide?

albert

L33T H4KR
Reaction score
Swag Level :
One last question i have is what is the difference between the 35 dollar and 25 dollar option? Also once i buy and become a VIP member will i easily be able to download the hack and find setup guide?
Yes, Instructions & cheat is on the VIP Forums together with Feature explanations, Settings threads and whatnot.

35$ is the League-Multi which is supporting ESLWire/CEVO and other clients.
25$ is the non-League-Multi which is supporting MatchMaking/FaceIT/Popflash/SMAC and other serversided anticheats.

csgoagentorange

Silver I
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Yes, Instructions & cheat is on the VIP Forums together with Feature explanations, Settings threads and whatnot.

35$ is the League-Multi which is supporting ESLWire/CEVO and other clients.
25$ is the non-League-Multi which is supporting MatchMaking/FaceIT/Popflash/SMAC and other serversided anticheats.
Does the 25 dollar option come with all the hack features that the 35 dollar option offers? Basically is the only difference between the 2 options the anticheat coverage offered?

albert

L33T H4KR
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Does the 25 dollar option come with all the hack features that the 35 dollar option offers? Basically is the only difference between the 2 options the anticheat coverage offered?
Yes, Same features except 35$ supports clients.
You can always start with Non-League and if you are moving to leagues you can upgrade?

csgoagentorange

Silver I
Reaction score
Swag Level :
You can always start with Non-League and if you are moving to leagues you can upgrade?
tyvm :). I am purchasing in a few moments. Very excited to try this out!

csgoagentorange

Silver I
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Purchased and ready to start hacking whenever a staff member can approve me! Thank you in advance

csgoagentorange

Silver I
Reaction score
Swag Level :
@Jimster480 i received an email with instructions on how to set up the hack but there seems to be no download link? Sorry for asking for help in the pre-sale subforum but it seems like it would be easier for both parties instead of opening a 2nd thread. Thank you in advance :)

albert

L33T H4KR
Reaction score
Swag Level :
i received an email with instructions on how to set up the hack but there seems to be no download link? Sorry for asking for help in the pre-sale subforum but it seems like it would be easier for both parties instead of opening a 2nd thread. Thank you in advance :)
https://leaguecheats.com/threads/new-updater.847/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)