CSGO, faceit questions.

SilverFang1

Gold Nova I
Mar 7, 2016
Okey, so I'm determining if i should try out the cheat just to see how far i can actually come with it on Faceit.

Which package would i like to have if i were to cheat on FaceIT servers/tournaments?
Does every function work there? etc Silent aimbot with human-like aim? What exactly is ESP? (wallhak?)

Is there a Recoil-controller? I saw somewhere where the cheat is actually doing a perfect spray for you (it controlling the spray(crosshair) like a pro would.

And also when was the last detection-date for VAC and or FaceIT ? Have there been a detection from FaceIT's side?

Is there configs that are like "human-like" for free? Or do you have to adjust every aspect for yourself? Mainly I'm after the wallhack and the silent aimbot and controllspray.. (maybe random spots also not just a single spot, etc neck, forhead,mouth, stomach) ?

Thanks in advance.

ADD: And do you have Skrill as a payment option? If not would you ever maybe add it?

Last edited:
All packages (for csgo) work on faceit but if you want one with the aimbot you have to select one of the multihack versions.

Every feature works on Faceit but I don't recommend using the bhop on faceit. We don't have a silent aimbot but the aimbot is very human like. ESP is like wallhack if you look here

you can see 2D boxes, distance, health etc those are ESP features but we also have wallhack. (Aimbot was in semi rage mode not the human like one)

Yes there's rcs to control your recoil.

In march 2014 for vac but the cheat has never been detected on Faceit.

Yes all there are configs for free in the CSGO VIP section, you can also change the configs if you don't like it. There is a randomspot so it won't lock on the same bone each time but eachtime around the bone(s) you have selected.

All packages (for csgo) work on faceit but if you want one with the aimbot you have to select one of the multihack versions.

Every feature works on Faceit but I don't recommend using the bhop on faceit. We don't have a silent aimbot but the aimbot is very human like. ESP is like wallhack if you look here

you can see 2D boxes, distance, health etc those are ESP features but we also have wallhack. (Aimbot was in semi rage mode not the human like one)

Yes there's rcs to control your recoil.

In march 2014 for vac but the cheat has never been detected on Faceit.

Yes all there are configs for free in the CSGO VIP section, you can also change the configs if you don't like it. There is a randomspot so it won't lock on the same bone each time but eachtime around the bone(s) you have selected.

Thank you for the reply!
What is the difference between silent aimbot and "human-like" aimbot?
And Faceit use VAC and their own Anti-cheat so it kinda matter if it's VAC.
And can someone answer about the payment option about skrill?

And also, what competitors are the most known ones to leaguecheats?

Thank you for the reply!
What is the difference between silent aimbot and "human-like" aimbot?
And Faceit use VAC and their own Anti-cheat so it kinda matter if it's VAC.
And can someone answer about the payment option about skrill?

And also, what competitors are the most known ones to leaguecheats?
This aimbot moves your crosshair to the target in a smooth way and silent aim doesn't do that it just snaps really fast to the enemy which isn't visible for the player. All cheat packages are ud on faceit and VAC so don't worry about that.

Well it is hard because you have to go through their approval process and they instantly deny cheat websites because of their affiliations with ESL and other gaming organisations.
However you can use etc G2A.com or bluesnap. They offer payments via loads of payment processors, including skrill.

However you can use etc G2A.com or bluesnap. They offer payments via loads of payment processors, including skrill.

Read the ToS of G2A and you'll know why it's not offered here, also the fees and the ease of charging back and scamming make it totally useless as a legitimate payment processor.

We already offer paymentwall which covers the vast majority of needed transaction methods anyway, also you still have to get approved by Skrill to process through these other systems anyway so the point still stands.

Last edited:
Read the ToS of G2A and you'll know why it's not offered here, also the fees and the ease of charging back and scamming make it totally useless as a legitimate payment processor.

We already offer paymentwall which covers the vast majority of needed transaction methods anyway, also you still have to get approved by Skrill to process through these other systems anyway so the point still stands.
Hmm, that's weird because i know others that use bluesnap without problem(also cheat/bot related) which got approved. Is there any way for me to pay via skrill? Maybe if you have a private one i could send to? Let me know my options.