CS:GO Questions before I buy

DerRiese

Nov 22, 2016
Hey guys, Ive been looking at a few cheats now (h*xui, LC and in*uria) and dont know which to purchase so far.

From what Ive seen it a lot of Untrusted and Vac bans from h*xui and their bullshit premium and exclusive that get better protection on their cheats. Ive heard good things about LC and in*uria.

The main things Im looking for is smooth aimbot and ESP to make it look as legit as possible. Im assuming LC has smooth and 100% working aimbot?

Also hoping this site doesnt have different memberships that get better protection on cheats.

Edit: Is there any video of someone spectating someone using the smooth aimbot, so that I can see it? Also is there a overlay/feature to show if someone is spectating you. Thanks

Thank you.

bro buy leaguecheats i had inuria i can guarantee it is bad i never tried h*xui but im sure it is inferior to leaguecheats !

You should definitely go with LC because of one thing, Security.

I know Jimster's projects for years, more then his staff probably xD Good old days SSW worked like a charm. Jimster is a well known cheat developer in the CS community, any1 who played 1.6 knows what SSW means. Because it was the most used hack back then.
His hacks were publicly and always vac undetected however valve did not touch much on VAC back then, I guess they actually gave up in updating cuz the CRC didn't change for like 2 years.

Anyway back to LC I just bought it today, still figuring out the triggerbot and soon I'll look into the aimbot, I know im not much of a help but I was a known member not by this nickname, back in the days in his forums, cheat-project, UnrealGaming and so on.

well, i had in*uria unity and **************. i switched to leaguecheats. and in my opinoin lc is the best cheat ive ever seen. (p2c cheat)
Totally agree, there is only few "real" coders out there (p2c market) one of them is J480.

Hey guys, Ive been looking at a few cheats now (h*xui, LC and in*uria) and dont know which to purchase so far.

From what Ive seen it a lot of Untrusted and Vac bans from h*xui and their bullshit premium and exclusive that get better protection on their cheats. Ive heard good things about LC and in*uria.

The main things Im looking for is smooth aimbot and ESP to make it look as legit as possible. Im assuming LC has smooth and 100% working aimbot?

Also hoping this site doesnt have different memberships that get better protection on cheats.

Edit: Is there any video of someone spectating someone using the smooth aimbot, so that I can see it? Also is there a overlay/feature to show if someone is spectating you. Thanks

Thank you.
Well you came to the right place take a look at the videos tab if that doesn't look legit enough your out of luck with every other cheat
or you can go to PerfectVAC lol