CS:GO Questions before I buy

DerRiese

Nov 22, 2016
Hey guys, Ive been looking at a few cheats now (h*xui, LC and in*uria) and dont know which to purchase so far.

From what Ive seen it a lot of Untrusted and Vac bans from h*xui and their bullshit premium and exclusive that get better protection on their cheats. Ive heard good things about LC and in*uria.

The main things Im looking for is smooth aimbot and ESP to make it look as legit as possible. Im assuming LC has smooth and 100% working aimbot?

Also hoping this site doesnt have different memberships that get better protection on cheats.

Edit: Is there any video of someone spectating someone using the smooth aimbot, so that I can see it? Also is there a overlay/feature to show if someone is spectating you. Thanks

Thank you.

Hey guys, Ive been looking at a few cheats now (h*xui, LC and in*uria) and dont know which to purchase so far.

From what Ive seen it a lot of Untrusted and Vac bans from h*xui and their bullshit premium and exclusive that get better protection on their cheats. Ive heard good things about LC and in*uria.

The main things Im looking for is smooth aimbot and ESP to make it look as legit as possible. Im assuming LC has smooth and 100% working aimbot?

Also hoping this site doesnt have different memberships that get better protection on cheats.

Edit: Is there any video of someone spectating someone using the smooth aimbot, so that I can see it? Also is there a overlay/feature to show if someone is spectating you. Thanks

Thank you.
There's a specific thread for videos and also on the official LC youtube. LC's aimbot is different from other providers(cus its not copied bullshit) as it mimics mouse movements through a 2D aimbot so you'll need to turn raw input and mouse accel off for it to work perfectly. There are only 2 memberships you can pay for, the league and nonleague one and as the name implies, one is for leagues like cevo and esl(although its currently down as jim is updating it) and the other one is for mm and faceit. That's the only thing that even comes close to "diff member gets diff protection" here

There's a specific thread for videos and also on the official LC youtube. LC's aimbot is different from other providers(cus its not copied bullshit) as it mimics mouse movements through a 2D aimbot so you'll need to turn raw input and mouse accel off for it to work perfectly. There are only 2 memberships you can pay for, the league and nonleague one and as the name implies, one is for leagues like cevo and esl(although its currently down as jim is updating it) and the other one is for mm and faceit. That's the only thing that even comes close to "diff member gets diff protection" here

Hmm idk if that Aimbot sounds too tempting :/

Hmm idk if that Aimbot sounds too tempting :/
That's also what I thought at first because I also used raw input on but imho aiming feels a lot smoother in general with it off. Just look at the videos and that's how smooth the aimbot is since I may not be doing a decent job of explaining how it works

Here are a few of my POV and Demo videos using the LC Aimbot in casual, MM and FaceIT.

Hopefully those are helpful enough.

Here are a few of my POV and Demo videos using the LC Aimbot in casual, MM and FaceIT.

Hopefully those are helpful enough.

these seem like really blatant aimbots :/

these seem like really blatant aimbots :/
Never been Overwatched, 40 fragging Global games, the rest look snappy cause I do the aim myself then when close I use the aimkey, so basically it's a lock, but most of them can be put down to demos being 32tick so some parts of clips can look dodgy whilst really not. None of them are with wh though./

Never been Overwatched, 40 fragging Global games, the rest look snappy cause I do the aim myself then when close I use the aimkey, so basically it's a lock, but most of them can be put down to demos being 32tick so some parts of clips can look dodgy whilst really not. None of them are with wh though./

For me, I want it to look like I dont use any cheats at all, I want super smooth aimbot and ESP. I had it with a*mw*re, but I dont trust them at all anymore.

For me, I want it to look like I dont use any cheats at all, I want super smooth aimbot and ESP. I had it with a*mw*re, but I dont trust them at all anymore.
You can set it to be like that, I have mine as you seen set to a medium between snappy but can look legit, just depends on your playstyle.

LC aimbot sometimes looks like it's locking because they aimbot use your own mouse and game resolution (pixels). Other aimbots can look less blatant on your screen but they look unhuman and blatant on demos. LC aimbot is exactly the opposit, they can look less natural on your screen because it shows exactly what is happening, "you" are aiming at the enemy, but on 32 tick demos it looks absolutely humanized.
Talking about security (both against AC and admins) LC is by far the safest public hack ever. There's people here whit 2k+ inventories.

LC aimbot sometimes looks like it's locking because they aimbot use your own mouse and game resolution (pixels). Other aimbots can look less blatant on your screen but they look unhuman and blatant on demos. LC aimbot is exactly the opposit, they can look less natural on your screen because it shows exactly what is happening, "you" are aiming at the enemy, but on 32 tick demos it looks absolutely humanized.
Talking about security (both against AC and admins) LC is by far the safest public hack ever. There's people here whit 2k+ inventories.

Yeah, but I want my friends to not know or think Im using cheats. And if it snaps or looks like it when they spectate me theyll know, or atleast suspect it ya know?

Yeah, but I want my friends to not know or think Im using cheats. And if it snaps or looks like it when they spectate me theyll know, or atleast suspect it ya know?
I queued with people who weren't cheaters and even they couldn't tell I was cheating. You know I'm cheating so you fill in the gaps in those videos of it looking dodgy. In OW they need sufficient evidence, so long as you miss a few shots and shit, you'll be golden. LC looks smooth on 32tick.

Anyone spectating you will see the same think as they watch your demos / gotv. If you use a legit setting nobody would be able to tell you are cheating. There's people whit 1000+ faceit games here and still undetected :)

You have not to worry, you are the only able to actually see the hack if you use legit settings.

Last edited:
I would definitely buy LeagueCheats if you can afford it rather than anything else. I bought h*xui for 1 month and i never liked it, the aimbot always looked snappy even on super high smooth settings and the triggerbot didn't work on faceit. Also the bhop didn't work at all for me. Although i never got vacced, i still don't think that it was worth it and if i could go back i would definitely of not bought h*xui. in*uria i have never used however i have been told that it is mostly for rage hacks so since you are trying to look legit while playing i would definitely not get it. in*uria would also probably get detected in the next VAC wave. LeagueCheats is definitely the best cheat available right now and although you think it looked snappy in those videos that was just his settings and you can easily change them. I would look at LeagueCheats youtube channel and see the aim in there which in my opinion looks really smooth and legit.

bro buy leaguecheats i had inuria i can guarantee it is bad i never tried h*xui but im sure it is inferior to leaguecheats !

Reactions: ToX
You should definitely go with LC because of one thing, Security.

I know Jimster's projects for years, more then his staff probably xD Good old days SSW worked like a charm. Jimster is a well known cheat developer in the CS community, any1 who played 1.6 knows what SSW means. Because it was the most used hack back then.
His hacks were publicly and always vac undetected however valve did not touch much on VAC back then, I guess they actually gave up in updating cuz the CRC didn't change for like 2 years.

Anyway back to LC I just bought it today, still figuring out the triggerbot and soon I'll look into the aimbot, I know im not much of a help but I was a known member not by this nickname, back in the days in his forums, cheat-project, UnrealGaming and so on.

If you do decide to purchase the cheat and need help finding good smoothness or aimbot settings you can contact me. Just know there's a community of people here who want to help you.

Reactions: zing-