Comeback to LC

Elyysian

DMG
Jun 28, 2016
Hey guys, I had a lot of stuff going on in the university and now i finished the hard stuff and can play again. I would really love to play on EAC with LC. But as far as I know its only for beta access users? I think I got the requirements for the beta since i used LC for atleast half a year and so on :p . My question is, when I buy the multi league now..will I be able to participate in the beta? ,since I only trust in LC and no other shitty providers out there :rolleyes:

Thank you in advance for any helpful replies! :)

Hey guys, I had a lot of stuff going on in the university and now i finished the hard stuff and can play again. I would really love to play on EAC with LC. But as far as I know its only for beta access users? I think I got the requirements for the beta since i used LC for atleast half a year and so on :p . My question is, when I buy the multi league now..will I be able to participate in the beta? ,since I only trust in LC and no other shitty providers out there :rolleyes:

Thank you in advance for any helpful replies! :)
Well considering you've been here for a while yes you would be able to participate in beta. But currently there is no available slots right now for the Beta.

Sorry but we only can talk about beta on beta forum. When the bypass is 100% ready and safe everyone whit the minimum requirements will be able to buy pro version of LC whit faceit AC and EAC bypass.

We risk our ESL accounts for community :D if all test finished with success the finall proof version of LC will be ready soon :)