H00CHY

Nov 19, 2016
Hi all i have a question is pro setup the cheat like i mean i need to buy cheats and then the setup or just the setup and in the setup is the cheats? Thanks for your time to answer me :) and i have 1 more question how i will lounch cheats there is not single guide how ?

No, the setup is not the cheat.
You don't need to, but you can pay the $90 if you want a config. You can download free configs on-site.
And the setup is easy.

Thanks very much i love this site always if i write something i have always answer to 30 minutes have a nice day man and thank you again btw sorry for my english i am not from na .

Thanks very much i love this site always if i write something i have always answer to 30 minutes have a nice day man and thank you again btw sorry for my english i am not from na .
I'm glad to hear it from you. If you have any further questions please do not hesitate, just reply here.

Hi all i have a question is pro setup the cheat like i mean i need to buy cheats and then the setup or just the setup and in the setup is the cheats? Thanks for your time to answer me :) and i have 1 more question how i will lounch cheats there is not single guide how ?
You can buy for 30$ setup for FACEIT with little aim assistance and better for 60$ and ultimate for 80$ from Virus. You have many options to choose.

You can buy for 30$ setup for FACEIT with little aim assistance and better for 60$ and ultimate for 80$ from Virus. You have many options to choose.
Hi i dont understand that like i buy cheats multi for 35 dollars and then i will buy this 80 setup from virus and then what ? Thanks for answer me before : )

Hi i dont understand that like i buy cheats multi for 35 dollars and then i will buy this 80 setup from virus and then what ? Thanks for answer me before : )
You need to buy the cheat. Afterwards you need to config the cheat based on your needs, playstyle, and game settings.
Basically you can do this on your own, but if you want assistance you buy additionally a config from the staff... but as said this is only optional.
And then you are ready to go cheating.