Cheat Setup questions?

Ziath

DMG
Dec 20, 2015
I noticed there was an option to get you're cheat up by one of the staff members here.
level 1 -$10
level 2 -$60
Level 3 - $90
What do each of these entail? Do they all come with config setups or just level 2 and 3? If I am having problems with the cheat will they help fix them if I buy this?
Thanks!

The 10 dollar setup is by one of the staff members and that pretty much is them showing you how the cheat works and helping you make sure you understand everything. (They won't make you your own personal settings but they will help you.)

The 60 dollar setup is done by virus (one of the staff) and he helps you make your own config that works well for you and it is pretty good , better than a normal person would do. I think you get to talk to him and explain to him what your looking for and he will set it up to your liking.

The 90 dollar set up is done by tox (another staff member) and this is the most advanced set up and I know you get to talk to him and he will seriously get you the best config you can get for your play style. The 60 dollar setup should do this as well and it will get you settings you like and work amazing. But I would say if your trying to play high Faceit or cevo or what ever depending on the cheat you have then you can't go wrong by buying the 90 dollar setup if your debating. But if you are playing MM and Faceit and you don't care about being in FPL or anything the 60 dollar one is perfect for you. I'm not saying you can't use the 60 dollar settings on high level Faceit because you can 100 percent use it and be extremely good but the 90 dollar config is better.

If I had a choice I would say the 60 dollar one is the best one because it gets you a good config that works for you and it is amazing. you can also improve it because over time you will understand your play style more by the More you cheat.

If I said anything wrong and if anyone knows anything more in depth than me feel free to correct me.

Kind regards, Koon.

Last edited:
The 10 dollar setup is by one of the staff members and that pretty much is them showing you how the cheat works and helping you make sure you understand everything. (They won't make you your own personal settings but they will help you.)

The 60 dollar setup is done by virus (one of the staff) and he helps you make your own config that works well for you and it is pretty good , better than a normal person would do. I think you get to talk to him and explain to him what your looking for and he will set it up to your liking.

The 90 dollar set up is done by tox (another staff member) and this is the most advanced set up and I know you get to talk to him and he will seriously get you the best config you can get for your play style. The 60 dollar setup should do this as well and it will get you settings you like and work amazing. But I would say if your trying to play high Faceit or cevo or what ever depending on the cheat you have then you can't go wrong by buying the 90 dollar setup if your debating. But if you are playing MM and Faceit and you don't care about being in FPL or anything the 60 dollar one is perfect for you. I'm not saying you can't use the 60 dollar settings on high level Faceit because you can 100 percent use it and be extremely good but the 90 dollar config is better.

If I had a choice I would say the 60 dollar one is the best one because it gets you a good config that works for you and is good and you can I improve it because over time you will understand your play style more by the More you cheat.

If I said anything wrong and if anyone knows anything more in depth than me feel free to correct me.

Kind regards, Koon.
agree

If I had a choice I would say the 60 dollar one is the best one because it gets you a good config that works for you and is good and you can I improve it because over time you will understand your play style more by the More you cheat.

Kind regards, Koon.
Sweet thanks man!

Awesome, just waiting for forum VIP so i can actually download the Updater... lol

Shouldn't take to long I've seen jimster on and off the forums with in the last few hours. Just be patient as he is a busy man and it is he New Years. Welcome to the community man if you need help feel free to PM me. :)

Reactions: Ziath
I noticed there was an option to get you're cheat up by one of the staff members here.
level 1 -$10
level 2 -$60
Level 3 - $90
What do each of these entail? Do they all come with config setups or just level 2 and 3? If I am having problems with the cheat will they help fix them if I buy this?
Thanks!
My friend bought a nice looking config says it looks legit all around so far no complaints from him

Reactions: Ziath