Dallas said:
Does anyone use this with CEVO? Do the wallhacks work?

Do you suggest any tips to not getting banned?

wh work, but I don't have anti-ss for cevo nor other servers, so I suggest turning visuals off.  After talking to some people and looking into it a bit, it seems that adding anti anti-cheats are not worth the time.  So as of now, I do not have plans for adding official FaceIT, CEVO, or ESEA anti anti-cheats.  

I got banned from CEVO. They said they detected cheats while it was running.

proxy.php

I don't know if it actually means they detected anything or if it was a demo review. I played with a CEVO mod and wasn't kicked/banned while in-game. It came a bit after but I'm not sure when exactly because I went to sleep and woke up banned.

Dallas said:

proxy.php

I don't know if it actually means they detected anything or if it was a demo review. I played with a CEVO mod and wasn't kicked/banned while in-game. It came a bit after but I'm not sure when exactly because I went to sleep and woke up banned.

Weird, not sure.  I know there were a few others playing on CEVO, but none reported bans.  You weren't using visuals/hacking obviously?

HyperAim said:
Dallas said:

proxy.php

Weird, not sure.  I know there were a few others playing on CEVO, but none reported bans.  You weren't using visuals/hacking obviously?

No visuals, only aimbot.

I'm not really sure to be honest. Probably something I did.

I had two bad games and then one good one. I don't know how long it takes them to review demos to ban since I've never played CEVO before.

HyperAim said:
afaik it's between 48-72 hours I think

If that is the case then it was a demo review. I was signed up less then 24 hrs.

I played my first game at 4AM, went to sleep and played 2 games at 11AM-12PM and went back to sleep and woke up banned.

Even though your friends think it would be a waste of time hyperaim..Think if your put in the time..and im saying this as a "in a couple months thing" not this minute..But if you put in some time..you can adverstise your cheat being able to work in all those leagues.i think your would get alot of more purchases because alot of people play leagues..Just my input

kploa said:
Even though your friends think it would be a waste of time hyperaim..Think if your put in the time..and im saying this as a "in a couple months thing" not this minute..But if you put in some time..you can adverstise your cheat being able to work in all those leagues.i think your would get alot of more purchases because alot of people play leagues..Just my input

Well, I want 150 concurrent customers, then I'm closing sales.  I'm pretty close to 150, and the proportional amount of time needed in comparison to the possible monetary gain isn't worth it I've been told.  Maybe if I literally have 0 other things to work on in a few months, but I highly doubt that.

kploa said:

Although that may be the case. At the moment (from my speculation) HyperAim does not want to be a big hack just a very private cheat, and this is also why I bought this cheat.

I used private cheats on CEVO 3-4 times and never got banned. But i toggled on and off depending on if i was winning or losing. I used Health esp/ recoil control/ trigger.